Your 2021 College Football Thread

Rooting for SDSU - my parents had a retirement camper up in Yankton at Lewis & Clark Lake (where our Bennington adventures began), and there was always some friendly rival banter between all the Coyote fans and the Jackrabbit fans around the campfires and grills at the RV park...good times!

SDSU Jackrabbits.jpg

Rooting for SDSU - my parents had a retirement camper up in Yankton at Lewis & Clark Lake (where our Bennington adventures began), and there was always some friendly rival banter between all the Coyote fans and the Jackrabbit fans around the campfires and grills at the RV park...good times!

Very seldom is that friendly! Not much love between those two schools!

Daril, I know I said this last year...Your trash talking game is seriously weak!!!! LOL
Ha! I try to keep an even keel. As I get older I've gotten alot mellower. (Is that a word?) If you only knew Bill!

So far, I gotta give the Bison the edge.
But a lot of game left to play!

The Bison looks great! They are moving the ball well. A nice mix. Defense awesome! JMU seems tentative. Can't get out of their own way. Got to get their shit together or won't be going to Fargo South!

Bison have a fiddle in the band!

Daril, If not played in Fargo, JMU wins that game.

Great game Bill! Congrats! Had no answer for that big running back!

Bison have a fiddle in the band!

Daril, If not played in Fargo, JMU wins that game.
JMU had their chance. On the 7 yd. line down 6 with 3:00 mins left. Hell of an interception by that corner. QB threw 2 picks all year. NDSU got 2 last night. Good game!

Very seldom is that friendly! Not much love between those two schools!

Nope, not much love at all! I think the difference maker is that it's a small controlled access seasonal-park RV community and they're a tight-knit group, plus there's folks there from all over the Midwest so there's a lot of fans of various teams. My parents had a lot of Wolverines gear at their pad, and nobody ever did anything distasteful to it in the 14 years that they were there (or anyone else's).

SDSU was owned by Mt State.
Bison better come up with a way to confuse that QB.

SDSU was owned by Mt State.
Bison better come up with a way to confuse that QB.
I think the Bison defense is going to bottle Montana St's QB up. He's good but that defense is fast and won't let him run all over!

Just checking my bowel schedule. The virus is wreaking havoc with the games!
Would have been wise for teams that did not make a bowl game to advertise that their gear bags are packed and the jet is fueled if anyone needs an opponent.

Last edited:
We are down in Atlanta getting set for the Peach Bowl. Had a great time today. Looking forward to the bowl game Thursday night. Fingers crossed it all goes well and we get to have the game. Crazy number of bowl games being canceled. Semi-related note, MSU is out 4 basketball players for the hoops game tomorrow afternoon due to covid. Not good on the brink of main Big Ten play.

Back