Your 2021 College Football Thread

Some of you might appreciate this video clip. The Peach Bowl parade was canceled due to storms so we were hanging out at the hotel before heading over to the Fan Fest event prior to the game. I checked in with management and got the okay to organize an impromptu “Go Green, Go white” chant in the center atrium of the hotel. Sometimes that teacher voice, even in retirement, comes in handy. :D

Me getting it all started on the ground floor:
Go Green, Go White @ Hotel

Wife’s perspective from top floor with our kids:
Perspective from Top Floor

Have Penn St. Game on now. Hoping them, Iowa and Ohio State can pull off some victories.
"Teacher voice" . Ha!

Great comeback Ohio State! What a game!!!

Great comeback Ohio State! What a game!!!
I just couldn‘t help cheering on Utah, but goodness. Heck of a comeback. Super exciting game to watch.

I just couldn‘t help cheering on Utah, but goodness. Heck of a comeback. Super exciting game to watch.
Yeah I was kind of rooting for Utah too. But wanted the Big 10 to get another Bowl win! Ha!

Some of you might appreciate this video clip. The Peach Bowl parade was canceled due to storms so we were hanging out at the hotel before heading over to the Fan Fest event prior to the game. I checked in with management and got the okay to organize an impromptu “Go Green, Go white” chant in the center atrium of the hotel. Sometimes that teacher voice, even in retirement, comes in handy. :D

Me getting it all started on the ground floor:
Go Green, Go White @ Hotel
I was a cheerleader for WVU and have led many a similar cheer. So that makes me a subject matter expert. ;) I give you an A+ on your execution.

I was a cheerleader for WVU and have led many a similar cheer. So that makes me a subject matter expert. ;) I give you an A+ on your execution.
What a cool experience in college Sunedog!!! Now I am going to go pin this A+ on the refrigerator. ;) :D

If Ohio State only had a defense!!!

I'll be an honorary Bison fan tomorrow!!! But I'm not wearing green and yellow!!! (I don't have anything green/yellow!) Ha!

NDSU better have a plan for Montana States quarterback or he's going to be running all over the place!

As George Thorogood say's at the beginning of Who Do You Love?.......

"And away we go!"

Daril, I will be following your Dukes as they play with the big boys in FBS!
Hope they flourish well.
I think they can be competitive right away. They used to play Coastal Carolina, Appalachian St. and a couple other teams before those teams made the jump. The Sunbelt conference of course isn't the SEC but they have some good competitive programs in all sports.

Back