3500 members

I feel that I bring this forum down in the sense I don't have much knowledge or tech info to share. I guess I did help out someone once with the location of the fuel water filter placement on the sslx.
You do NOT bring this forum down in the least Andy!

Yeah Andy, you definitely don't bring it down. No one does. Not everyone can know every thing.

Look at your carpentry skills. People are in awe of that. I really only got into boating 6-7 years ago, but I just learned along the way. It helped that I'm mechanically inclined, cause the boats kind of like a car...... Just double or triple everything in price .... LOL !!!!! Derrick amazed me with his sound system knowledge ... This is a great group and I'm so happy to be part of this Bennington family !!

Haha, I don't have any sound system knowledge!  I only know what I did, and if it worked! All of my "knowledge" is regurgitated info from my cousin and lots of input from you guys! So yes, I too have found this forum invaluable. As for boating knowledge, heck I don't have any of that! Haha, never driven a boat till I bought my first Benny and you guys all pressured me into the 2nd and 3rd ones. At least that's what I tell my therapist!! Haha

Hey don't blame me, if I had anything to do with it you'd be driving a I/O Q model ...... :)

Hahaha!! Maybe someday Semp, someday!

Back