Aftermarket 3rd log

Michele, it will make a difference as I added the express toon to my 2 toon 2012RlL.  There is a stat somewhere that will state how many extra ponds of buoyancy you will get from adding the express toon.  Someone correct me but I think it was around 600 pounds.  I added the express toon rather than the full third toon mainly due to the cost difference, IMO for the price of the third toon I think I would have sold my boat and bought a new one.  

When I added the express toon I also added underskinning and between that and the express toon I greatly increased the quality of my ride, additionally I also picked up about 5 mph.  If buying new the express toon should not even be a consideration but to add it to a used boat I thought it was well worth it. 

Link Thanks for your reply. For next season I will have the express toon ..I want a better comfortable ride when I have 6-7 people on board and not have to worry about sinking and freaking out the young ones.

What's the price on adding the express tube? My 2001 2575 already has the under skinning. 

jmoreland, can't really remember and don't want to tell you wrong but they are only available through Bennington Dealers so give yours a call

Last edited by a moderator:
Back