Bennington #2, what an upgrade!

NorthMyrtle

Reaction score
Hello Club Bennington, figured I would start my first post by sharing today's purchase. Traded in a 2014 S20 w/ 70hp for a 2017 24 SSBXP, SPS, 150hp with the switchback seat. It is still on display at the boat show but will have it home soon

IMG_4273.jpg
IMG_4274.jpg

Nice!! Welcome to the forum!!!

Very nice! Are they going to install the stainless protective railing in the rear?!?

congratulation-043.gif

Looking  Forward To Hearing About Your New Benny This Year 

With More Than Twice The HP 

You Will Have Plenty To Do And Enjoy 

Looks Beautiful

Out of Curiosity How Many Hours Did You Have On The 70HP ? 

drj1NmK.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. She's a beauty!

Looks like a fantastic pontoon.  It looks very similar to what we have on order right now.  Slightly different, but pretty darn close.  If you get any more pictures, please share them.  Until summer, enjoy dreaming about getting it out on the water.

Looks like a fantastic pontoon.  It looks very similar to what we have on order right now.  Slightly different, but pretty darn close.  If you get any more pictures, please share them.  Until summer, enjoy dreaming about getting it out on the water.

Looked at a 22SLX and a 24 SCWX with rear lounges and settled on this one. Also I ride year round, slow booze cruise in the winter up the intercostal waterway. 
IMG_4277.jpg
IMG_4276.jpg
IMG_4275.jpg

Very nice, Swingback would be my starting choice as well

I ride year round, slow booze cruise in the winter up the intercostal waterway. 

My retirement plan...... Hopefully find a condo in the Grand Strand. I envy you!! Living in Myrtle and cruising he ICW on a Benni ....  ;)

No, it will have an open back as it is now. There is a stainless gate on the starboard side of the swingback

If you don't mind me asking what did the S Swingback run you?!?

We saw a 2016 R25 Swingback with an arch and a 300 on the back that was the Bennington rep's demo boat at our local dealer. It was in the mid $80's.........Curious.

My retirement plan...... Hopefully find a condo in the Grand Strand. I envy you!! Living in Myrtle and cruising he ICW on a Benni ....  ;)

Is the ICW in that area fresh or salt water?

Congratulations on the purchase of a very beautiful toon! I think you're going to find a substantial difference in your ride and speed, going from two to three pontoons. Enjoy!!

Is the ICW in that area fresh or salt water?

If I run south it is all fresh, north hits salt water and I go in the ocean. I can be in North Carolina in less than 10 minutes and theres an inlet from the ocean. My normal destination in the summer is an island at the inlet which is salt. 

Congrats on the beautiful boat. We'll be in N Myrtle from the 22nd to the 26th with friends at the Plantation off rt 17n.

Back