Bennington #2, what an upgrade!

From SC Boating Regulation Handbook, so I'd say illegal.

• Allowing passengers to ride on the bow, gunwale, transom, seat backs, seats on raised decks, or any other place where there may be a chance of falling overboard

Finally got her on the water yesterday. After the break in procedure I had to open her up to see what she could do. With a 14.5x15p prop I hit 41mph at 5900 rpm gps confirmed. Over all the boat performed awesome. Took her in the ocean to see how it would handle the swell and the waves just rolled under. 
IMG_4438.jpg

IMG_4440.jpg

IMG_4436.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4430.jpg

Looks fantastic!  Sounds like it was a great ride the first day out.  Wish we could do that right now up here in Michigan. 

Enjoy the new pontoon!

Love the swingback, would absolutely be my choice as well

Love the swingback, would absolutely be my choice as well

Me too. But budget and Panthergirl said no ......  :angry:

Sweet! What's with all the shadows in your pictures? Were you boating at night?

Sun was setting, went later in the day

Sorry, just my weak attempt at humor. We've been sun deprived up here in the great white north! Come on summer... :)

Had a good weekend on the new toon wearing shorts and a t-shirt (yes I'm bragging to all of you cold weather people). Now at 7 hours. Took her in the ocean, on some rough seas, and she handled it like a dream. I'll upload some photos later in the day 

Looking forward to seeing those photos! Us northerners are living vicariously though you southerners during these cold months!

Looking forward to seeing those photos! Us northerners are living vicariously though you southerners during these cold months!

Ain't that the truth!  

Better be careful leaving the bimini on the trailering struts instead of radar position, you're going to knock yourself out!! Hehe

Had a good weekend on the new toon wearing shorts and a t-shirt (yes I'm bragging to all of you cold weather people). Now at 7 hours. Took her in the ocean, on some rough seas, and she handled it like a dream. I'll upload some photos later in the day 

Northmyrtle........

Just curious has anybody ridden in the Swingback seat while underway?!? I noticed that you don't have the protective railing back there.......

Back