Bennington Decal

I joined in May of 2012.........Received my letter and Bennington decal today..........never thought I'd get one! Thank you Bennington!!!

I just had to look further in the envelope There was a decal. I guess they love us after all. Now wifey doesn't want to put on the window. She's looking for the man, wife, a dog and cat. NO kids. We see them all over but haven't come across any ourselves.

Amazon has a bucktrillion of them. There is one with husband and wife and two piles of cash next to them. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon has a bucktrillion of them. There is one with husband and wife and two piles of cash next to them. Lol.
that would be us ... minus the piles of cash ... DINK's =

Dual

Income

No

Kids

Our household is going from a dink to an oink.

I'm a DIWOKTGETSWATS

Dual

Income

With 

One

Kid

That

Gets

Every

Toy

She

Wants

And

Then

Some

(and I'm loving every minute of it)

Our household is going from a dink to an oink.
I'd give anything to be an oink as long as it's my wife being the One Income worker !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be nice but that won't happen for this guy. I brought the bennington decal to a local vinyl shop and they wanted $30 for two of them in black for the trailer. Seemed high to me.

That would be nice but that won't happen for this guy. I brought the bennington decal to a local vinyl shop and they wanted $30 for two of them in black for the trailer. Seemed high to me.
The online store used to sell license plate frames .

I didn't see them when I placed an order in December .

Well isn't that funny, just received a letter and a decal in the mail today! Thank you Bennington!!

woo hoo  , got my second one in the mail Thursday, now one for each side of the truck !!!  thanx again Bennington !

I, (without actually owning an entire Bennington), received a sticker last week.  Thanks Bennington!

It looks great on the back of my truck cap (at least when its not covered with snow)!

I received yet another decal last week too. They must have had a surplus.

Derrick ,was that your First ?
Nope, second. But I remember my first, it was a beautiful summer day, with a hint of lilacs in the air. I came home and there she was, just waiting for me. I'm not sure when exactly she arrived, but I was so pleased she had. I picked her up, gently feeling the smoothness of her. This one was special. I took my time, gently. Noticing and remembering each bump i could feel under the exquisite exterior covering. The anticipation was exhilarating, but still I was gentle. Knowing I didn't want to just rip into, I cautiously , caringly, peeled back the outer layers to reveal what was inside. I'm not going to lie, there was some nervousness on my part, but once I got in, there was no going back. I reached my fingers in, slightly fumbling in my over eagerness, but then I touched it.I could feel it, it was smoother and softer than I imagined. It was easy to tell that extreme pride and a desire to please had gone into this package. Everything was perfect. But I must admit, all the anticipation, my own curiosity of what was inside, and simple child like anxiety took over and I could no longer control myself! I tore it open the rest of the way and A STICKER AND KEYCHAIN fell out!!!! Must say I hadn't expected that! Yup, that was my first Bennington letter. Very nice paper hey folks? Haha

It HAS been a long winter, eh Derrick?

You should write a romance novel.

Carl - I think he just did!!!

Back