Bennington Floating Key Ring

Funny thing is, if people pay attention at the store, not everything (now) is made in China, and, what is, isn't always cheaper. The price of Chinese goods has been rising and now are sometimes priced higher than American made. I try to buy American made when possible, even paying more when necessary.

Funny thing is, if people pay attention at the store, not everything (now) is made in China, and, what is, isn't always cheaper. The price of Chinese goods has been rising and now are sometimes priced higher than American made. I try to buy American made when possible, even paying more when necessary.
Agreed.

China goods suck; in addition to hearing the dog food and children's toys I can speak from a recent personal experience.  We had a dining room set [table w/chairs & china cabinet]made by Thomasville here in the USA, it was washed oak and my wife decided she wanted a darker brown color.  I wanted to pay to have it refinished and told her she could select the color.  She wanted new so we went and purchased one from a local furniture store.  Table was delivered with 10 chairs and the china cabinet.  Seven of the 10 chairs rocked on the hardwood floor.  I turned them over looking to see if there was some adjustment I could make and to my surprise saw a tag that said "made in china".   No adjustment and ended up waiting over 2 months for the replacements.

We paid $5,000 for the setup and it isn't half the quality of our old Thomasville furniture.  Further stab in the back was that it was so large there was a limited market in selling it and I only got $400 for what I paid $4,000 10 years ago

You should've come down here Mark, since most of the good furniture is made here in NC.

You've got that right Cwag, my mistake

Wait until "O" runs the TPP "Trans pacific partnership" trade deal through along with the Transportation and Trade Beyond Borders agenda they are pushing.
Things will only get worse from here.

Sorry for the politics............ :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Chinese food....

To be honest I have never once pulled the key on either of mine that I can ever remember. Mine is attached to the tether cord which is wrapped around the shift / throttle lever.

To be honest I have never once pulled the key on either of mine that I can ever remember. Mine is attached to the tether cord which is wrapped around the shift / throttle lever.

Wow, you are either VERY trusting or in a secure area. If I left my keys in the boat, I'd find my toon on the other side of the lake. Kids got on the docks couple years back at night and sent someones across the lake ........ 

My pontoon follows me, I trailer to and from water every outing plus I live in the middle of the country and that helps too. Out of the many marinas in my area along the Missouri river in the Bismarck Mandan area most folks I think leave them in as well. I have many friends with slips and I do not know of any who pull keys.

Hey, Wild & free, clean out that junk drawer and send me the key ring!
First one who has a couple Bennington window stickers to trade gets it. I did find it and it is fully stitched up both sides.

I have one.

Sure. And it's new.

My high quality first gen key chain is headed to Carl in trade fro a window sticker.

Thanks carl. Traded one thing I would have never used and would have most likely thrown away for something I can display my Bennington pride in the back window of one of my pickups. :D

Here is my solution.  I bought two of these for my Benny.

Hawkeye%20Boat%20Key%20Float_zps9zzaiwqz.jpg
The Iowa game will probably be the only game the Clones will win this year!  And, it will probably be the only game we stay past half time.  A bunch of us guys in my neighborhood are partners in a tailgate bus.  Tailgating in Ames is second to none.  Win or lose.

The Iowa game will probably be the only game the Clones will win this year!  And, it will probably be the only game we stay past half time.  A bunch of us guys in my neighborhood are partners in a tailgate bus.  Tailgating in Ames is second to none.  Win or lose.
03003b77c3b0f0919f4ad1c3062ee6f0_zpsu0bcybj1.jpg

Iowa State Tailgate

BTW I have the same keychain as abypfcs. Also, one day a year my parents have another Son, the rest of the year he's my Brother.

Back