Boating and Babies

Seriously though Andy, what a great life for a child growing up on a lake and enjoying boating.  At our association there are 3 girls, all in their mid to late 50's whose grandparents all had a cabin there.  They all lived in different cities but spent most of the summer at the lake.  The cabins passed to the girls parents and now to the girls. They are still best friends and always entertain us with lake stories from their childhood.  I am envious as I had rarely been on a boat prior to age 57 but I love lakeliving now.  Your son or daughter is going to have one great childhood!   

but I love lakeliving now.     
 I love you too buddy!

Yeah, after living on the water for the last 5 years I couldn't imagine a better life. We'll always live on the water. I'm looking forward to having a place where kids want to have their friends over instead of leaving. And since the baby will be born in July birthday parties will always be on the water! We've already made millions of memories with friends and family and are really excited to make a trillion more.

Congrats Andy!!

First, congrats.

We have 3 year old boy/girl twins born Oct 2011 but shouldn't have been born until just before Christmas that year (they came 11 weeks early).  Anyway, we had them on the boat that next summer.  Always carried their bouncers (those things you lay them in) with us on the boat which worked perfectly.  Our son had major feeding issues and had a feeding tube hanging out of his nose (later in his stomach) and had a feeding pump connected to him.  That STILL did not deter us from taking them boating with us.  I'll have to say I was even more happy I bought a tritoon due to the increased stability and not having to worry about the twins being thrown around from waves.  We received numerous compliments from our boating friends for not being affraid to take the twins boating with us.  Hell our son first crawled while on the Bennington.  I was raised on a lake myself from the time I was 3 years old and have numerous incredibly fond memories of that (both summer and winter great times).  I feel incredibly blessed to be able to raise our twins on a lake now.

gallery_300_298_3563029.jpg
gallery_300_298_1313613.jpg
gallery_300_298_756529.jpg
gallery_300_298_1132344.png
gallery_300_298_1953486.png
gallery_300_298_563848.jpg

Nice Keith, they certainly look like they are loving the boat

Great pictures Keith! Kids are such a blessing.

Thanks Guys. Great story Keith. I'm looking forward to making some beautiful memories like you and the others have at the lake. My wifes friend recently brought her baby home after a month in the nicu. (Preme as well) This whole pregnancy thing is an exciting time but there is great anxioty as well. Will Mom be ok? Baby? too many unknowns. We'll find out the sex in a week and a half so that will be exciting.

Congratulations Andy.  Of course it ain't true without pix

Congrats!!!   :D

Exciting times to come! (And a few sleepless nites)

Congrats!

Andy Jr. will love boating!

Thanks all. The wife and I are pretty excited! Can't wait to take him fishing, out in the dune buggy and of course out on the boat. I'll see what I can find for you link! Kind of an odd request wanting to see a unborn baby boys....

Awesome news, congrats Andy!

Bennington posted this on FB today. Great idea but you might need a tower!

SeaRock seat 

searock-fb-018.jpg

Back