Follow my pole barn project

Are they done yet?????
No but getting close. Soffits were done today. The man doors and overhead doors are in. Maybe tomorrow for the rest of the siding. Braces tomorrow, too!

More pics coming.

26E8CC48-6642-45AF-9740-1DBE240A2720_zpspldtfnai.jpg

Short building is almost done. Exteriors of both buildings should be 98% complete tomorrow!

68F3210F-F900-4F55-83E3-F73EB4280F6A_zpstfzo156z.jpg

Very nice!

I'm still scratching my head on why they think it's better to have 2 buildings, but you just do what you gotta do!

Maybe they get more tax income with more buildings. Who knows

Nice looking buildings. What are you doing for a floor?

With two separate buildings instead of one... My guess is sand for a floor... JUST KIDDING! I'm just bustin your chops. Lol

I had to have my Bennie out of her heated space today.

So, here she sits in her unfinished home. The crew is working today, so maybe it will be closed in by the end of the day.

Sadly, no concrete until spring. Guess I better be liberal with the drier sheets inside the boat and mothballs outside the boat.

imagejpg1_zps14562cfa.jpg

Looks good! The boat was probably all excited thinking it was spring already and then it was put back into storage!

Plenty of room to add other toys as well

We need to work on what is classified as a toy!!!

I was thinkin' the same thing.      :p

Now I could use one big time 

I don't work on Benny 

But 

The storage would be AWESOME 

i_love_412_pittsburgh_mug-r06f576b34080480dbdcfb6dd6675acdc_x7jsm_8byvr_324.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Pics or it ain't true!

Pics or it ain't true!
I'm not one to boast, but since you are forcing my hand:

I've posted this one here before.

68146782-A5F5-4578-9AB4-38E605D1BC89_zpsoiobaep5.jpg

I've owned this one since new.

6FFF0642-4A07-430C-8FB5-5D1CE267A2DE_zps3pymla7z.jpg

This one may be a stretch, but is a true COPO car. In fact, the last of the COPO system cars. It's a 22K mile, original civilian 9C1 package car.

86552CB4-F0CF-42DD-ABEB-062FC081D3CB_zpsonhhyasx.jpg

These will all go in the shorter building.

You've redeemed yourself! Is that a ws6? I can't see the hood.

You've redeemed yourself! Is that a ws6? I can't see the hood.
I looked for a front shot, but I have none on this iPad. Pontiac didn't offer the WS6 package on the '95 convertible so I bought the RamAir hood and installed it myself, along with the chrome wheels.

76k original miles, LT1/6speed. It's a keeper!

Toys are different things to different people.  I brought my 18 month old nephew a beautiful hand woven Baby Alpaca sweater back from Peru.  Boy did he have a blast with the box I wrapped it in

So I don't have to start a new thread. 

How tall is a pontoon boat on the trailer with the bimini top down?  I have a shed now with 10' walls and I was just going to come off the side of it but my sales person said it would be tight at 10 feet.

Might just have to wait till I get it home and then build.

Back