For all old and not so old tooners( UPDATE)

Carl, hope Dr. gives you a great update today, Good Luck

We'll find out at 11:30. Should be good.

Good luck Carl. I hope all went well.

Fingers crossed for good news !!!!

Well, good news and bad news. The good, numbers went up. The bad, not up enough. It seems my systems are not cooperating. Soooooooooo, 10 more days of injections including while we're away on the cruise. No big deal except I'll look pretty bad in a bathing suit with all the black and blue marks on my stomach. I've got the injections down to a science anyway. B)

Well, at least you're on a cruise. Have fun!

Nothing a few shots of whiskey a day won't cure :D good luck, enjoy the trip!

Actually, can't have alcohol of any kind. :wacko:

That really sucks, its the only way I prefer to thin my blood :D

At least you can go on the cruise !!!!

Enjoy, relax, have fun, and be safe !!!!

Just wear a speedo and nobody will be looking at your stomach.

Well, good news and bad news. The good, numbers went up. The bad, not up enough. It seems my systems are not cooperating. Soooooooooo, 10 more days of injections including while we're away on the cruise. No big deal except I'll look pretty bad in a bathing suit with all the black and blue marks on my stomach. I've got the injections down to a science anyway. B)
Hehe if you see someone looking at your bruising, take a piece of paper, write on it "She beats me, help" and walk over skittishly looking around and toss the crumpled up note to them and look around like your hoping no one sees!! THAT should make for some funny times!! Wait, where are you cruising again? I wouldn't want Suzi to get locked up in some third world country for my prank idea!! Haha

Haven't heard from Carl !!! Hope he wasn't on Carnival !!! No Wi-Fi- ??? :rolleyes: Gerry

I heard they have it, but charge you an arm & a leg to use it ??????

found this on comment page........

On wireless costs: WiFi is available on all ships. It is expensive & relatively slow. The cost is 75 cents per minute, or one can purchase a block of minutes for 100 minutes @ $55 or 250 minutes @ $100. There is a one-time activation fee of $3.95. If you did not bring a WiFi capable device, rental computers are usually available & there is an Internet cafe on all Carnival ships. Wifi is slower than what people are usually used to due to it being satellite based.

It is far more economical to use WiFi in the various ports. For example, at the Cozumel port, there is a little coffee shop that will give you 1 hour of free wireless with a purchase

Got back home at noon after a stop at the VA. The blood number didn't come up so more injections and she upped the dose on the pills. We have to go back on Tuesday. As for wi-fi, it is on the ships but it's not cost effective (too expensive). While we were in Freeport, Bahamas we got it at a bar at the port so my wife checked mail and did her facebook thing. To me, not that important on vacation, but it's nice to be missed. B)

Glad to see you are back Carl!

Back