Gap in Side Door

Ok just left dealer. I looked at 10 boats and all looked the same as mine. Maybe I am a stickler for detail but this just bugs me. I bet if u guys go look at your you will see similar. Everything else on boat is perfect but side gate. The picture sems to make it look a little worse than it is but still.

I would like to hear from anyone else on hear when they look at side gate. Thanks

Anybody have a chance to take a look at their boats?

My 2012 Q25 had a similar gap. My 2014 Q25 has no irregularities.

Anybody have a chance to take a look at their boats?
I just walked down to my dock, and took a picture of my side gate.  Looks straight to me.  Will post later.

Also, just noticed that I don't have the CHROME Bennington Logo, but a glossy plastic that looks just fine to me.

Side gate fine on this RCW,

Factory needs to correct on yours.

I went and got the boat from the marina today.  I have the side gate gap too.  Great.  I never noticed it before.  Now I will notice it everytime I look at it!

I wish certain things could be unlearned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll look at mine tomorrow. Hopefully it is plumb.

Kaydano

Sorry..........lol

I went and got the boat from the marina today.  I have the side gate gap too.  Great.  I never noticed it before.  Now I will notice it everytime I look at it!

I wish certain things could be unlearned.
Put your foot at the bottom and pull on the top. Keep doing this on each side until you achieve the desired result.

I have 5 doors on mine and they all look fine. 

5?

Yes 5 , One in front (trolling motor half gate), One on each side and two in the back. You can see them all in my gallery pics

Oh geez Chris, I just read the government is going to start taxing recreational boaters based on the number of doors on the vessel. Time for order #3

I'm plumb. Just a gap.

I think the only issue would be, if the gates were not straight.  There needs to be some gap, otherwise the gates would stick.

Bennington is going to replace the door for me. That makes me feel better

Another satisfied customer!

Let's wait and see on the outcome

Back