GPS Upgrade

Thanks ,I just ordered it .For $220 less I don't need a chirp .

And $5 shipping plus the rebate. I went and ordered it. I guess I will pass on the vessel view for now. I did see where they are going to have an app that will do the same thing as the vessel view.

Is the rebate good on that model too ?

I am sure going to try. I went and downloaded the form. Looks like it to me.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is something on there about also ordering the chip

Jack,

To get the rebate you have also buy the upgraded ultra card.

LakeVü HD Ultra gives you everything available with LakeVü HD and adds even more features and precision.

My lakes are listed ,where did you buy ?

The link takes me to Garmin $199.00 

Sweet!! Grabbed one. Thanks for the heads up!

I just purchased the card for $135 shipped. So after the rebate it will cost me $35 for the extra detail. Check the website to make sure your lake is listed before you purchase the upgrade.

http://lakes.garmin.com
I just received an email that it is discontinued .

I just got off the phone with Garmin ,Yes it is discontinued ,However A Regional chip is no longer needed it one chip ( pt #  010-C1110-00 ) covers the US 

I just double checked the Garmin site ,it states that the 

U.S. LakeVü™ HD Ultra is pre loaded .
Just like the owner!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!

Just like the owner!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!
Ultra is not even preloaded on the Chirp model 

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-water/fishfindergpscombos/echomap-chirp-53dv/prod529871.html

Preloaded LakeVü HD MapsThese highly detailed freshwater maps include 17,000+ U.S. lakes, rivers and reservoirs (more than double the number of preloaded lakes of any competitor). That number also includes more than 13,000 HD lakes with 1-foot contours shoreline to shoreline (again, 2 times more than our competition). LakeVü HD gives you excellent detail of underwater features, plus Shallow Water Shading allows you to designate a minimum depth. It also shows interstates, highways, general roads and bridges, designated fishing areas, docks, boat ramps, marinas and campgrounds.

Back