Ice Watch

Here is an ice fishing bass boat for you to laugh at. Happened on a local lake near where I live. :lol:

Story to go along with it lol.

http://www.fishingbuddy.com/ice_fishing_from_the_boat_2015

p_487588b60350eb4692333ba22ee6ee6a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics or it ain't true!!!

No ice, where's the boat?    :D

Yeah, looks like you are at full level. I measured mine and am down 27" still but it has been rising daily. Get that thing in there! I've seen more and more boats behind trucks while on the road so that is a good sign.

We have been at full pool since January 1st though with ice and  snow

Boat will go in May 1st ,even then it is a bit early , with spring rains and cool temps.

Most here boat Memorial Day to Labor Day , I try to get a little more out of the season.

EQT-Pittsburgh-Three-Rivers-Regatta.png

EQT Pittsburgh Three Rivers Regatta
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
7/2/2015 - 7/4/2015   Description
Regarded as the largest inland regatta in the country and the tri-states largest community event, the EQT Pittsburgh Three Rivers Regatta welcomes and delights over 600,000 spectators annually, elevates the quality of life for the people of the region by providing free world-class attractions including: the largest powerboat racing competition on the circuit, the EQT “Flashes of Freedom” Fireworks—the regions most prolific fireworks display, and an eclectic array of land, air and water entertainment including local and national concerts. The non-profit 501©3 civic event is governed by a Board of Directors and the event is managed by Pittsburgh-based ISM/USA.
  Performers
Powerboat Superleague, Sandsational, Frisbee Dogs, BMX Stunt show, Zambelli Fireworks, HydroDrag Jet Ski Racing, Concerts...plus much,much more!
  Venue
Point State Park and North Shore
  Directions
101 Commonwealth Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15222

Did that car fall through the ice yet?

The temperature was 67 here in Albany yesterday, everyone was in a good mood until I sat down to watch the 6pn news last night and the weather report said a chance of some light snow Saturday morning.  Enough already!!

The first dock went in across the lake on April 1. We'll probably have ice off today or tomorrow - finally! 

I can't believe I'm ahead of you Tom. We've already had boats out on ours. I'll be finishing our dock this weekend. The water is coming up fast so I need to get on it. On Thursday we were 27" down, i can tell it has come up several inches since then already. Garage is looking like it is off to a good start too!

Probably a homeless guy sleeping in the back seat weighing it down.  What if some guy went under water and brought the car down like in the Italian job!

Ice was totally off here yesterday and fisherman and kayakers are on the water today. It's beautiful to see unfrozen water again!

Back