Member/Post Count

kaydano

Reaction score
Coming up on 5,000 members and 75,000 posts... Wow. Remember the contest a couple years ago?

Yup and I'll go first

75000 posts - Feb 13

5000 Members - April 28

No cheating Mark ,you cant keep re-posting .

I'll take 2/12/16 for 75,000 posts 

3/8/16 for the 5000 members 

I'll play

75,000 posts 2-14

5000 members 3-4

1 post closer;)

Last edited by a moderator:
75000 posts 2-13

5000 member  2-29

Kaydano, your game, your rules.  What do you propose to determine the winner

The contest will have two categories, with the points earned in each category summed to get one contest winner.  One guess per member for the date we hit 75,000 posts.  One guess per member for the date we hit 5000 members.  Guess the dates only (no times).  You can't change your guess once you post it, starting now.  If you are caught changing your date you are disqualified.  Google keeps old posts.  Winning guesses must be posted at least 4 days prior to the winning date (yes, you will not know if you qualified until the winning date actually occurs).  If no guesses qualify in a category, we will extend the contest for just that category by adding 2000 to the number of posts (77,000) and 200 to the member count (5,200), whichever applies.   1 point for the closest to the date in each category (for both members and posts).  If there's a tie in a category, under beats over (i.e,: the day prior beats the day after).  One extra bonus point awarded if you hit either date exactly.  One additional bonus point if you hit both dates exactly.  Highest total points wins (5 points possible, one for closest in each category plus 3 possible bonus points).  Tie breaker for total points at the end will revert to the date you joined the forum.  Oldest member wins.

Hows that???

I will have to appoint someone to figure out who actually wins this mess...

My guess is 2-11 for both.

What is the Prize ? :lol:

Ha ha.  I knew someone would ask that.  First one to ask gets to figure out who won!  Congratulations!

I'm sure someone will come up with a with a virtual prize or trophy.

No problem ,currently 212 posts  away 

and 65 members away .

Quick question guys........out of the 5000 members we'll have soon..........how many do you think are "active" members?!?

Now I know we have members (and visitors) who check into this forum, read what's going on and never post a new topic or comment or engage in any conversation or add pics etc. etc.........I guess they are being active in their own way.

But how many members do you think we have that check into this forum daily, weekly, monthly, etc. that are active??? If you look through the member list there's a whole lot of members in there that I've never heard of or seen actually post, comment, or participate..........

Oh yeah......I'm picking February 14th for both......

I would say less than 2% are actually active .

75k posts-2/17/16

5K members-2/20/16

2/18 for both

2/20 for 75k posts

3/25 for 5k members

Update ,5:10 am 2/9/16

128 posts away 

63 members away 

3/1 members

2/15 posts

As of 2/10/16, 5:50 am