Member/Post Count

Feb 17 on the posts, April 1st for the members.

75,000 posts was just hit ,2/11/16 

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo Hoo!!!  That's me!

I blew the member count though.  Not even close.

The contest will have two categories, with the points earned in each category summed to get one contest winner.  One guess per member for the date we hit 75,000 posts.  One guess per member for the date we hit 5000 members.  Guess the dates only (no times).  You can't change your guess once you post it, starting now.  If you are caught changing your date you are disqualified.  Google keeps old posts.  Winning guesses must be posted at least 4 days prior to the winning date (yes, you will not know if you qualified until the winning date actually occurs).  If no guesses qualify in a category, we will extend the contest for just that category by adding 2000 to the number of posts (77,000) and 200 to the member count (5,200), whichever applies.   1 point for the closest to the date in each category (for both members and posts).  If there's a tie in a category, under beats over (i.e,: the day prior beats the day after).  One extra bonus point awarded if you hit either date exactly.  One additional bonus point if you hit both dates exactly.  Highest total points wins (5 points possible, one for closest in each category plus 3 possible bonus points).  Tie breaker for total points at the end will revert to the date you joined the forum.  Oldest member wins.

Hows that???

I will have to appoint someone to figure out who actually wins this mess...

My guess is 2-11 for both.
Here is our winner for posts  .Congratulations  Dan  :D

Still have 56 to go for members 

Jack - I think you had about 20- 30 of the posts since the count started;-)

Me too. Can't wait for boating season. Took the boat out 37 times last year. Hoping to break that record this year.

I'll be curious to see how this boating season will be with a little one. Last summer he just slept the whole time we were out. I'm thinking this year will be different as he will be about 9 months old when we put the boat back in.

I'll be curious to see how this boating season will be with a little one. Last summer he just slept the whole time we were out. I'm thinking this year will be different as he will be about 9 months old when we put the boat back in.
... and toddling by the end of summer, so brace yourself  :)

Down to 50 members needed for 5000 

Just an update ,42 away from 5000 as of 2/17/16 

Update ,29 to go for 5000 as of 2/27/16

Good point ,I guess less than 50.

I'm sure many sign up to get the extra warranty and never come back again.

And that's okay.  We'll be here when they need us!  :)

Could you imagine if all 5000 members were posting everyday?!?!? I already have a hard time keeping up some days!

All I can say is 

I love being one of the active ones 

Pittsburgh_skyline_night.jpg

Missed it Big Time 

When I was away 

Know what you mean Pittsburg, it's my morning ritual

3/10/16 .4992 ,only 8 more to 5000 

Back