My boating season is over but it's ok

Damn dam...

SON OF A... Sorry, but at least ya have a trailer. You do have a trailer? Tell me you have a trailer!!!!!

Damn dam !!

Ha .... Chris beat me to it !!

We are 2-1 play the top ranked and scoring team wvu vs us the Michigan State Spartans.

Bad news, bout is heading for service and storage.

My cancer doc found a new nodule in m right lung. Go to surgery in october

Last edited by a moderator:
The best of luck to you Willb..........Godspeed.

Good Luck Wilb.  Our prayers go with you

Good Luck. Just went through that in April when they took the center of the right lung. It'll be ok.

Good luck Will!

Chris

Good luck. I'm one of the lucky ones, Prostate then Melanoma. That was now over 10 years ago. It's said it can be done and has. I'm sure you'll pull through OK.

Thx everyone. Feel better as the initial shock has faded. Biggest struggle is when/how to tell the kids. First fight they we're young enough to not know what was going on - daddy had a really bad cold.

I don't want to scare them as it could be benign and we get it out of there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx everyone. Feel better as the initial shock has faded. Biggest struggle is when/how to tell the kids. First fight they we're young enough to not know what was going on - daddy had a really bad cold.

I don't want to scare them as it could be benign and we get it out of there.
WIll keep your familyl in our prayers. Sounds like you know all about the fight already. I lost both parents to cancer so know all too well.

Thx Tom, yes I had a nasty sarcoma that ate into my left lung 6 years ago. Spent months in and out of hospitals till we found someone that knew what to do and saved my life.

Did get a really cool scar that makes me look like a fat guy version of a Pez dispenser.

This is a new nodule in my rt lung. Wasn't there before. Wasn't sizable to be recognized on a X-ray a few months ago but now it's 17mm in size.

Pet scans start and surgery is scheduled for oct 22

My daughter is a cancer researcher/radiation oncology resident at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in NYC, and fortunately deals with a lot of survivors these days. Diet, attitude, family/friend support, and quality care providers definitely help. Wish you the best of luck with the surgery.

Prayers to you, your family and caregivers, Willb. We're pulling for you!

My daughter is a cancer researcher/radiation oncology resident at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in NYC, and fortunately deals with a lot of survivors these days. Diet, attitude, family/friend support, and quality care providers definitely help. Wish you the best of luck with the surgery.
Pet Scan showed two other hot spots not in the lung. going for an MRI today.

Decided to leave Thursday for Jamaica for a week to celebrate our anniversary and get my mind right, then go into surgury the 22nd.

Decided to leave Thursday for Jamaica for a week to celebrate our anniversary and get my mind right, then go into surgury the 22nd.
Good for you! It'll be good to be in a warm, happy environment & celebrating!

Praying for you Willb <3

Best of luck WilB, enjoy Jamaica and then deal with that when you get back home. Prayers being sent

Pet Scan showed two other hot spots not in the lung. going for an MRI today.

Way to go. That's the part about attitude and you certainly have it right to be celebrating. Happy anniversary and have fun in Jamaica!

Back