New Bennington Carpet 'still' gets wet!

I would do it all at the same time ,including the express tube .Just my opinion

They put my express toon on and then the underskin

The skin would be different for 2 toons or 3

I'm pretty sure there are two pieces too, a fore skin and a aft skin. :D

I would pass on the express tube for this one, have them install the under skinning and call it a summer.

I agree with Carl. Save the money for the next one! Ask me how I know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally! The headache is over. With you gracious help of all of you and the wisdom from my wife I am going to add the skin and then "shut up and enjoy the damn boat". Pretty solid advice if you ask me. We will revisit the whole bigger boat, motor, and ammenities idea in a couple of years but for now, she is a far cry nicer than anything I have ever owned. I can live with that pretty comfortably and I can live with the payment too.

So, Thank you all for the tremendous input you have given me on this. I will inturn share my experience with others in hopes that the same concerns are not repeated.

Thank you all and I will look for you this weekend Jaws!

Lakeliving...I was waiting for that...good one!

We came through but did not see you. I "eye-balled every blue triton with a 150 on it. People must of thought I was staring them down! Too funny. Are you guys going to be up there this coming weekend?

I did enjoy the boat a whole lot more though. I am more relaxed about it and we had a good time. Dog Creek was certainly the place to be. There was very little traffic and it was beautiful!!

Freddy, another option for your motor might be to have it reprogrammed by Simon. Scott on this forum had his Mercury 250 reprogrammed and he is definitely performing above the typical 250. I am not sure what they can do with a 115.

Back