Newbie to the Bennington Family/LED question

8mk

Reaction score
Hello Bennington Family, I just purchased a used 2022 23 LFBC Tritoon with the ESP package and 250 Merc. The boat has the Kick toe leds and the speaker leds but I was wondering if all these boats are pre- wired for the pontoon leds and under water leds as I have looked around the boat but I don't see any unused connectors unless they are hidden away as they did a good job of hiding the wiring underneath the boat.
Thanks for any response.

My 21 r23 had the pontoon lights pre wired. It was a 4 pin connector at the corner of the bow on both sides. Ive been trying to figure out if they are pre wired for underwater lights also

Thanks for the response, I know I have a tywrap bundle in that area that connects my docking lights so will check it out.

I found pre-wire for the side/pontoon lights under the bow on my boat, but I had to wire in the underwater lights separately. I have detailed write-ups on that (and more) in my signature below. Good luck! It's totally do-able, and not that expensive.

My 23L doesn't seem to have been pre-wired as I can't find any spare connectors so I guess a wire fishing job is going to happen.

My 21 r23 had the pontoon lights pre wired. It was a 4 pin connector at the corner of the bow on both sides. Ive been trying to figure out if they are pre wired for underwater lights also
My transducer is a connection point on top of each toon, inside the upper holes. The transducer comes with what must be 15 to 20 feet of leed, so it is just wound up on resting inside the top of the rear toon. I assume these Benny's have 1 wire harness with all the options. So this is the same hole where my underwater light leed go, thus I conclude this is where you will also find the connector for the underwater lights. Now how do you get to it....maybe a bright light and some type of puller fashioned from a coat hanger - otherwise it means pulling off the side skirt.

I’ve been looking up there multiple times. Can’t see it. And I can put pull my side skirts without drilling rivets.

Back