OK, it's contest time....... pick the date we get member 1K

10 new members last 8 days... 170 to go... At that rate, it will take 4 1/2 months. Growth has to start going geometric for my Feb 28th guess to even be close.

Tell all your friends to sign up!

Before Feb 28th.

I think it will happen on April 15th. I hate tax day, however, maybe it will have the reverse effect and make me lucky.

Eric

This club is one year old this month (don't remember the exact date). We are on the big end of 800 members.

Chime in here with the date you think we'll hit our 1000th member. The winner gets my lifelong respect and awe for being clairvoiant!

I'll start...... I'm picking February 28, 2012.

Game on! Oh, and any edited posts are disqualified; no changing guesses after they are posted.
I'll take April 4th

22 more members in the last 10 days... The rate of new members has almost doubled since 10 days ago.

Current count is 851 (Feb 7th).

It has to double 3 more times by the end of the month to hit my date (29th). I think I'm way short on the date.

5 more members in the last 24 hours...

The average was 2.2 per day over the previous 10 days...

And the last week and a half before that, the rate was 1.25 per day...

Membership appears to be going viral. By spring, the whole planet will have Bennie fever.

April 21st. What do I win? :D

I'm gonna say...........march 23! So HEY, ALL YOU ANONYMOUS VIEWERS, START SIGNING UP!!! Hehe

OK, I'm bust. I was 80 members short by my date.

If you haven't played yet, get in soon, because in the next couple of days, I'm closing the guesses.

This club is one year old this month (don't remember the exact date). We are on the big end of 800 members.

Chime in here with the date you think we'll hit our 1000th member. The winner gets my lifelong respect and awe for being clairvoiant!

I'll start...... I'm picking February 28, 2012.

Game on! Oh, and any edited posts are disqualified; no changing guesses after they are posted.

Okay. I'm in. April 9th. That was my join date last year.

Todd

I'll say April 2 ---- Edited---- missed that Skeptic had April 1st :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, 52 members to hit 1000. This contest is now closed to guesses. To all who entered, best of luck and my the best member win.

Sorry to bust your bubble but that date has been spoken for already......lol
I am thinking March 31st! With this weather, people have to be thinking about boating! :)

As I look this morning, I see we lack 35 new members to achieve the 1K. I know we have 25 days to hit my target date. Will it hit on that date? Who knows. I will say its been fun watching this.

Now to Randy, you have 35 new members before you need a new contest. I am issuing you a personal challenge to have a good one waiting in the wings.

Good luck.

andy

OK, you March guesses are out and the early April guesses likely are too. As of 4/1, we are at 990 members.

10 to go!!!

My April 4th looks good but unfortuinately I saw later that someone claimed that date before me

Back