Oops I did it again, I think.

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Well, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm thinking I just told my dealer I'd trade my boat in and buy the tower model. Sure hope the bank ok's it. I must be an idiot, I don't think I ever need to worry about retirement. I'll still have payments. Waiting to hear back from the Bennington rep on a couple questions, so I'll hold off on the specs, but wow. Not going to be as amazing as the 8.2 Q and the big wild looking 350 of Off Calls, but it'll be mine.

You're a sick man Derrick. :wacko: And I don't think they have a rehab for it yet. You could be the first.

BBBA- Bennington Boat Buyers Anonymous

LMFAO :lol:

And you have what, 20 hours on the new/now used one?

I'd really like to meet you someday. For real.

I know some slalom skiers who used to get promo boats every year from Malibu, then sold them at a healthy discount at the end of the season. You really need to work that out with the Benny folks!

I thought I was bad with a second order before the first even arrived . :rolleyes:

Another earlybird. B)

Used to get up @ 3am for 35 years ,Been retired 6 years ,still wake up early

Remember,

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

You only live once, ENJOY IT !!!! I hope it all goes as planned for you !!!!

I did the same thing for years. It gets better after you realise you don'have to. This medicine (blood thinner) I'm taking is making me sweat so I'm affraid to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you have what, 20 hours on the new/now used one?
25.8 hours. What sucks is I still have 56 gallons of fuel in it!! Haha My dealer seems to think I should buy a new boat every year!! Kind of act as a sales rep out on our little lake. Which maybe would work, if I had paid off any of them. I wasn't even close with the first one! So my hole has just got deeper and deeper. This one will be it for a while, at least that's what the wife tells me! We think we would like the Sandstone pillow top interior with the Crimson red, what are your thoughts? It doesn't show as an option, but I figure if Off Call can do it so can i.!!!haha I'm just hoping Bennington doesn't make my wife divorce me by coming out with something new and amazing next year!

Your crazy!!! But then again, it's all what you want.

Derrick, If your wife throws you out, or if you decide to run before she kills you, I have a shed in my backyard that you can sleep in, and you can park that new boat on my dock :)

Hey, you can't take it with you. :rolleyes:

Back