Oops I did it again, I think.

Hey Fatee2k, I'm definitely interested in seeing the video!! As for the amps and stuff, I talked to Tim at Wet Sounds a few times about the setups, and what is in it, I wish the tower had the REV 10's instead of the 8's, and I want to upgrade to the SYN amps, also don't want Kickers in my boat at all, it has to be the xs-650's they sound amazing. I'm not big on the LED lights at the moment, I never boat at night right now, but who knows in the future. I do know that if they light up, then they have to light up red. And that comes from the wife!! Haha, I far from have extra money laying around so I may just have to take what I get, which is why I'm trying to figure out as much as I can right now so I can hopefully save some green for the red!!

Just like someone buying your old/new boat. :D

Bulldog, my advice is to forget about the LED's for now. You can get them when you buy the next boat the year after you get this one :rolleyes:

Well, looks like my dealer will be placing an order on Monday!! Haha, wonder how long it will take, won't have my old boat, but hey we still have thick ice on our lake. But I'm anxious already!! I'm an idiot.

I don't know about an being an idiot, a little crazy maybe but not an idiot. B)

Ahh, I see you haven't spoken to my wife! Haha

Have you spoke to your wife ?

:lol:

About the new boat . :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Better yet, is she speaking to you ???

Oh yeah, so what's the final specs? I'm guessing this is "the one"? You should name it "NEO" !!!!

Actually, you might want to name it after your wife. That way you can say you still sleep with (insert name) after she kicks your butt outta the house and you have to sleep on the toon !!!!

I'm also guessing you will/have figured out coverage for the rear deck? I know that was a big issue did you.

How long do you think before She is the one posting ?

Surprisingly she is still speaking to me! Although I almost got smacked yesterday, we were moving my brother in law from one city to another, and while on the highway we looked over and there was a couple people riding a quad and a side by side utv, so I made the comment, "See wouldn't that be fun to be out ripping around on?" well I guess she meant it when she didn't want to hear me talking about buying anything else for awhile!! Whewweee what a look!!!! Hahaha

As for specs, it's on the second page of this thread. Nothing to crazy, but still more than I can afford! :) but we'll make it happen!

I sure hope so, or man it will be one LONG winter listening to the wife!!! Haha

I do still wish we could have went to the 25ft inboard, but hey, I have to have something to upgrade to next time!! Haha man I hope my wife doesn't read this!

Ehhhhh ... just remember if you have any "motor" issues, it will be much easier to deal with ..... and just be thankful you have an understanding wife, AND, the ability for us to afford some of the nicer things in life that many can't. :(

Haha, "afford" is such a funny word. I don't think we could comfortably afford the last one, we definitely didn't have any extra money, yet the dealer is giving me such a great deal on the new one, I don't think I can afford not to!!

Derrick,

I'm glad I'm not the only crazy guy around here, bought first new Bennington (G series)May 2011, then bought second new Bennington (R series) in August 2012, then had the ESP option added to the 2012 in October. I haven't even used it yet but like you, I'm ready to trade up for a tower option and bigger motor. I can't wait to see pictures of your new boat. Enjoy.

Haha, "afford" is such a funny word. I don't think we could comfortably afford the last one, we definitely didn't have any extra money, yet the dealer is giving me such a great deal on the new one, I don't think I can afford not to!!
Not to mention the ability of being able to finance a loan out almost as far as a house loan. In comparison what I have invested in my Benny is only about 20K less than what my house cost me "even though we bought a fixer upper", that is what my wife won't let me live down on top of being like Derrick and only having my first one for 3 seasons before trading up to the ESP. :angry:

Back