PAD part 2 of 2 complete!!

Ahhhhhh, sweet, sweet Andy. So naive. Hehe just bugging!  I should be saying so smart!

The difference between Derrick and I is my wife will surely castrate me if I suggest needing more next year. Unless Derrick's wife is the same, he is on his 3rd boat, no kids....hhmmmm

LOL now that is some funny stuff right there. Well played Andy, well played.

That makes him a DINK .... Like me .... :)

D ual

I ncome

N o

K ids

I also fall in that category as we have no kids!! When my wife retires next year we'll be an OINK

O ne

I ncome

N o

K ids

Today I am signing a contract selling my business as I am retiring at the end of the year

R etirement

I ncome

N o

K ids

I am starting to see a pattern here among Benny owners

We have 8 kids between us and 12 grandkids. No pattern here. Lol

BTW, congrats on the retirement Link. My wife sold her business before we moved down here. It's a great life.

Congrats Link!!!

Congratulation Link.  We are hoping to sell in the next 5 years.  Jill really wants to watch the grand-kids that we hope to have by then.

It looks like if I own a business I'll have an R. I guess it is time to go on shark tank!

Haha! Good one Andy! But you forget, my wife is the same person that after we went through all the time, money and headaches putting in the stereo, said on the first time out,...."I think we should add a couple more speakers!!". Besides, I didn't have to make the decision,  I simply asked her how she would feel if someone else on our lake had it and we didn't. Deal was done!! Hahaha, still torn on the inboard idea. Oh boy.

Congrats Link. Time to enjoy the fruits of your labor !!!

I would think you'd be approaching 45 mph with the 15 pitch Reliance prop.  Your dealer should know the best prop for your application, as proper propping should be his responsibility. 

Anything over 30 mph on a tritoon gets pretty fast when you're carrying people.  You should have a boat that accelerates well at mid range and runs quietly and efficiently at relatively low rpm's.  And the bigger motor will handle heavy people loads better.

As far as the power steering assist:  You'll be okay up to 30 mph.  Anything over that and the SeaStar steering wheel gets increasingly hard to turn.  For $2,200 plus installation, you can get the power steering later.  I seldom make any tight turns at over 30 mph, so the power steering requirement is a non-issue for me.

Haha! Good one Andy! But you forget, my wife is the same person that after we went through all the time, money and headaches putting in the stereo, said on the first time out,...."I think we should add a couple more speakers!!". Besides, I didn't have to make the decision,  I simply asked her how she would feel if someone else on our lake had it and we didn't. Deal was done!! Hahaha, still torn on the inboard idea. Oh boy.
It is nice when your significant other gets a case of PAD and wants a newer, bigger faster boat. Derrick, I forget sometimes that your wife is at ground zero and has direct contact with the source of the pandemic. She probably needs a contamination suit at times. Without my wife being disappointed about the performance of our first one with extra people aboard and the water test with the new 200, we'd still have it.

And Bamaman I'll be sure to let everyone know when I have some performance data with the 200. I don't expect to make too many sharp turns at speed so the hydraulic should do the job just fine.

I talked to the dealer yesterday and it turns out the stainless steel ladder that they were going to roll out on non extended decks didn't work out so back to the aluminum one. I guess that brings the price down a little!! He is going to check on the build date as they just confirmed the order. He is guessing late this month or early next month it should be rolling down the line. Hopefully I can get some production photos to share

Shweeeet!

Thanks Tom! I can't wait to see it with the 200 on the back. Come on spring!

Back