Photos!

I've seen in them do this on our lake too. They do this on purpose try to touch the water sometimes. I think it a "thing" try to do. Neat to see but seems like an accident waiting to happen?!?

Very nice! Welcome to the family.

Nice R and nice log cabin!!

Congrats!

Congrats and welcome to the club!

Very Nice R... We also have the 2375 RCW. What motor are you running?

Very nice, congrats!

Well, we made it to the first Pepsi Pops in our boat. Since we just got it later in the summer, last year, we weren't able to attend all of the events last year, but we'll catch up now. We're the red and tan just to the bottom left of the pepsi sign on the right. This is before the crown really showed up. There were many more boats. We even moved to the back after they started getting thick. Didn't want to be trapped in the front.

Pepsi%20Pops%202016.jpg

Nice looking vessel Bob! Welcome and enjoy her. I'm going to guess you're from Michigan... :)

West Virginia, so needless to say I was quite surprised that it was 75 Friday and go as low as 32 Saturday morning. That's Michigan weather LOL! We should have it on the dock by mid-week

West Virginia, so needless to say I was quite surprised that it was 75 Friday and go as low as 32 Saturday morning. That's Michigan weather LOL! We should have it on the dock by mid-week

Yikes! I guess that makes us folks up here feel a bit better that we're not alone with this cold weather. Come on global warming...

32 minutes ago, chucktuna said:

Maybe 3 minutes you'll never get back,  but I made a drone video of yesterdays cruise around the lake

(you tube link)

Very nice. Thanks for sharing! We're still waiting for the ice to come off the lakes up here in Michigan. lol

1 hour ago, chucktuna said:

Maybe 3 minutes you'll never get back,  but I made a drone video of yesterdays cruise around the lake

(you tube link)

Nice job, still trying to convince the wife we need a drone for our GoPro's

Do you have a steep roof Chris? Just tell her you think there might be a leak by your chimney, and it will probably cost a couple hundred bucks to even have it looked at. But for only a couple hundred more I can buy this drone to inspect it and then when something else comes up we'll be all set.

Back