Photos!

I always used the direct link....

Link,

Direct link from photobucket is what I used to post your pic before.  All you have to do is copy the direct link from photobucket......click the IMG button here and paste the URL for your pic in the window that pops up.  I never used the IMG links from photobucket so I can't say if it is different in the way it displays (photo size).  

Let me give it a shot and see what happens.

From the IMG link:

DSCN42211_zps7vhmyl7m.jpg

Direct link:

Guess I could have tried it myself, just didn't want to splash my face on here more than necessary.  Figured someone might know and explain the different links.  Thanks for doing it

That shows that either one seems to work the same and produce a very beautiful boat pic from both. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I could have tried it myself, just didn't want to splash my face on here more than necessary.  Figured someone might know and explain the different links.  Thanks for doing it
We love your face Mark.  :)

Link,

Direct link from photobucket is what I used to post your pic before.  All you have to do is copy the direct link from photobucket......click the IMG button here and paste the URL for your pic in the window that pops up.  I never used the IMG links from photobucket so I can't say if it is different in the way it displays (photo size).  

Let me give it a shot and see what happens.

From the IMG link:

Direct link:

You just wanted to show off that perty boat!   ;)   Can't blame you for that, though. Lovin' it!

For me, this is what boating is all about!

IMG_0390_zpstjnwphtv.jpg

Finally took the time to upload some pics to photobucket. Once that's done, the rest is easy! Here is a pic verifying our top speed. Not too shabby for a SLX 21 with SPS and a F150 Yamaha. At least I'm pleased, and that is what matters.

IMG_6958_zps9f3yc8ff.jpg

That is one happy young lady Tooner, a cutie pie as well 

That doesn't look like an approved life jacket. Just sayin'. Nice pic though.

My mistake, just looks like it's for swimming or a pool.

That is one happy young lady Tooner, a cutie pie as well 
Yes she is, and her little brother is as well. Four GKs all together from 10 through 2, and one little angel Grandson in Heaven. We are blessed! Here are all four with my mother who is 93.

01033486d4c4f292dd5a5e3c6cf4b121292cf5d905_00001_zps5njgfxwl.jpg

Nice Saturday on Lake Nacimiento in Paso Robles, CA

ASG-20160220-IMG_0976_zpszl2vnezd.jpg
ASG-20160220-IMG_0893-2_zpsfy2raubj.jpg
ASG-20160220-IMG_0982_zpswlswng46.jpg
ASG-20160220-IMG_0909_zpsqh9e3eq7.jpg

Not knowing much about PFD's specifications I went to their website and looked.  Here is their definition of type 3 and a link to all the classifications;

Type III PFD: Flotation Aid

Type III PFDs are designed for inland conditions. These are usually the PFDs worn for specific activities such as fishing vests and kayaking life jackets. They are designed for comfort, continuous wear, and for maximum mobility. As such, they probably won’t turn the wearer to the face-up position in the water. Rather, they tend to float wearers in the vertical position. The definition of Type III PFDs usually contains the word “calm” to describe the water conditions they are meant for. This would be functionally incorrect as most whitewater PFDs, that is those worn by whitewater kayakers and whitewater canoeists, are Type III PFDs.

​http://paddling.about.com/od/safetyprecautions/tp/USCG_PFD_Specifications.htm

Tooner thanks for posting, I occasionally have kids on board and they hate wearing a PFD, these look much more comfortable and I would imagine kid acceptable
You are welcome! As Grandparents we are always trying to be "the good guys", but still can't compromise when it comes to safety. All of our GK's like this type, more readily accept them, and therefore are more apt to use these.

Beautiful day here, yesterday, so we had to launch the Toonafun.

Randy I'm jealous! Historically Carl was the one to rub the warm weather in our faces all the time but you sir may have overthrown him. Hopefully us northerners aren't far behind.

Back