Rob2001

Reaction score
Here are a few pics:

49118d35e366ed633ee12c87cd8c5b1a_zpszbatxp25.jpg

37b8be3fee1d156cdb41a01f9a25616c_zpsgf4moflk.jpg

e616aa48e923334e5f365320fc60a0a1_zpspxsaant3.jpg

0895678af49b89f23dff4e900e4c0f17_zpsrq2lzvs3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great and I love the layout! I'm really interested in seeing your performance numbers as we essentially have the same boat, but I have the 200 Yamaha.

Very nice, beautiful boat.  Congrats.

Thanks guys! I an alumnus of The Citadel, so the colors were a big selling factor for me.

Robert6041 I also like the layout, what model is that?

Congrats on a beautiful boat, and welcome to the family!

Very nice! Congrats!

Nice boat!

Is there a padded filler section for the rear lounger? That's where I take naps. Can't imagine being without it.

Nice boat!

Is there a padded filler section for the rear lounger? That's where I take naps. Can't imagine being without it.
Yes Robert6401, give us a description of the layout options for that back seat.  I found this video but it is for a 2014

Does the 2016 do more like the swingback seat?

The floorplan is like the one in the video. It basically has the lounger with a cutout for the dinette table. I personally prefer the cutout because it's easier to get around. We can still put our feet up on the ottoman to relax. There is no sink on ours.

The table would be great for groups to sit back there too, don't get me wrong.

I like laying on my stomach diagonally across the rear lounger with my head near the motor, and my knees up by the back rest.  My feet would be up where your head would normally be if you were sitting in it like you should.  Works for me.

3000 posts...  I think the first 1000 of those were questions I asked of the forum members when I was selecting my boat!  They all told me to get the 150.  I eventually listened, but not until after I bought the 115.  Wise forum.

So is that a 20" motor with some sort of filler to make it 25"? Looks different than my 200. Anyone else see that?

Very nice, and it looks like two of the gals are waiting for you to put that darned camera down and get that boat in the water!   :D

So is that a 20" motor with some sort of filler to make it 25"? Looks different than my 200. Anyone else see that?
I'd be interested if someone has an opinion on this. I hadn't noticed, nor would I really know what I was looking for. It's a 150, fwiw.

Back