"Q" Badging

JnSLarto62

Reaction score
In the model year 2021, did Q27's have a "Q27" badge on the sides and Q25's have a "Q25" badge. I have 27 foot pontoons and a 27 ft deck and the decal on the boat says Q25. I have inquired with the Dealer rep and they say that the Q25 is right, but that just doesn't seem to make sense for me. I know it is an aesthetic thing and is pretty shallow but it has bothered me for quite sometime now.

Thanks CLDave! What is the model number of your R25? My confusion is based on my model number being 27qfbwat2.

I have a 2022 Q23 , its over 26ft . My 2014 R23 was close to 27ft .

I have a 2022 Q23 , its over 26ft . My 2014 R23 was close to 27ft .
Understood but a Q23 has 23 ft pontoons and a 25 ft deck with an OAL of right over 26 ft. So that all makes sense. What type of badge does yours have? A Q27 has 27 ft pontoons and a 27 ft deck with an OAL of 28 ft.

Did you order or buy dealer stock ? If you ordered a 25 and got a 27, someone may have messed up. 21&22 they had the people and parts issues.

Did you order or buy dealer stock ? If you ordered a 25 and got a 27, someone may have messed up. 21&22 they had the people and parts issues.
His lucky day if true. More valuable.

Another thing that could have happened , 21 was the end of that style Q.

And then there is the LX26.....6" longer than the R and Q 25 models, but the pontoon and deck lengths were the same - it drove me crazy. I was finally told it related to transom, which pushed the engine 6" further - but have yet to confirm this. Now, the L25 model was 1' shorter than the LX26, and 6" shorter than the R&Q25 models.

Attachments

• 2021 Benningston Size Comparisons.pdf
    194.6 KB · Views: 7
It was a special dealer demo build. Got it with 20 hours on motors from dealer.

That’s what I was thinking. Might just pull the numbers off and leave the Q.

You might be able to reach out to Bennington with the hull ID# and have them pull the boat build spec sheet just to compare notes as well.

I did that. It is definitely a 27q. For some reason they put the wrong badging. Working with them to see if I can get it straight.

What does it state on your title ?

Back