ShoreStation ToonRail / Golden lift

Scando

Reaction score
Hi, Thanks in advance for any info. We have a Golden lift for our 24 SSRX tritoon. Has anyone tried to mount the toonrail system onto a Golden lift. It seems so much nicer than using bunks. Also the lift installer only placed 2 bunks, however the boat it a tri, not sure if that will cause trouble in the long run?

I had a Golden lift at my condo in Cape Coral and had aluminum planks installed for the pontoon to sit on. They recommended only using two, but I had them install 3 for better support. It worked just fine. When I moved to a house last year, I moved the planks to the house lift.

Welcome! I don't have a Golden Lift but I do have the Shore Station with the Toon Rail System and it works out great.

Thanks for the info. Did you cover the planks with anything? Also are all 3 toons same size for you? I think my middle is larger so need to drop the center plank if I use...

I'm pretty sure the pontunes are all evenly spaced and the same depth. I added a third support for my lift and it fits perfectly that way.

The toon rails are a nice option, when I eventually upgrade my lift I'm going for that option.

Back