Since this happened at a dock.....

It was one of my favorite shirts a customer gave to me too. I'm sure it was comical if you would have seen it. It felt like a swarm of bees stinging my back ... 

If you are ordering a new seat bottom the guy is going to have a heart attack at the price.  When we had to order a new seat bottom because somehow it got damaged by a guest (didn't notice it till later) it was almost $325 with tax though our dealer.  You may get a better deal than that locally but that was our experience

They should keep the guy working and take it out of his pay check ,then fire him 

Indian_Lake_Bum, I'm not going to fret over the price. The restaurant should have had a policy in place to protect their patrons' boats from the idiot employees. I've got it in writing, so whatever the costs is, he's committed to pay for it. Maybe it will open his eyes to the fact that if they are going to allow the employees to smoke, they should have the appropriate containers for the butts, and possibly a better spot for them to smoke, maybe well away from the property of others. I wouldn't think that this seat would be a huge price since it's only the small one just bow/port of the side gate.

Floor%20Plan%201.jpg

And I agree with you, Jack. He should stay just long enough to pay for the damage. Teach the boy the value of responsibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
I_L_B, I was just reading your signature. Please do not show us pics of your speedo! :D

Wider 4 Rung Ladder

Ivory Interior

Ottoman

Lowrance Depth/Fish Finder with GPS/"Speedo"

Ski Tow Bar

Spoiledrotten you're in luck as I don't have any of my speedo pics....they were on the old PC that croaked.

The seat bottom we had replaced was a rear lounger (a little larger than your's).....was the same size bottom as the bow filler seat.  We bought the whole filler seat for 300 at an end of the year sale at our marina back in late 2014 but just the bottom cost us more than that.  Accidents happen and nobody really knows which guest did it so we just took care of it and ordered a new bottom.....the boat being only a few months old was the kicker.

Might Just be me, but I'd be leary of ordering any food from that establishment for a while...

The food totally sucks. It's the equivalent of TV dinners. Just a popular hangout spot for many. Timing was bad. 

Nothing like that here 

Unfortunately we see guests of property owners disrespect boats, lake and the grounds of this beautiful community

I am not sure what possesses them to do it , but they do and we just pick up after them during the week

Society has deteriorated and I find all age groups guilty and lacking in respect 

23639331.jpg

Imagine the mess left behind from this party.

torch-lake-sandbar-party-2015_zpsbvo7v8ns.jpg

I cannot view the image.

I can see it.  It looks like something we would be interested in but I assure you we would leave it as we found it :p

I bet it smells funky too!

I'll bet the water is very warm  :eek:

10-4. Roger that!

Imagine the mess left behind from this party.

Randy did you read the article on mlive talking about making it harder for the party to take place? 

Yes, it's where I snagged this photo.

We used to take our big boat there 20 years ago. Believe it or not, they used to shoot fireworks off from docks anchored in the sandbar on the 4th of July.

It's gotten majorly out-of-hand since then. I really don't have any desire to go back.

Back