Since this happened at a dock.....

Holy Hijack, Batman!

;)

Now, that's one heck of a party!

I think I see one Q and a few topless ...

...pontoons

I see a helicopter. :D

I've seen just about everything there. Sea plane landings/takeoffs, hot boat club meets, old woody club meets, Donzi club meets, every size and kind of powerboat, a pontoon hot dog stand and skin. Lots and lots of skin. 

And I've completely hijacked this thread.....

Jobbie Nooner , Google it 

Jobbie Nooner , Google it 

I've seen photos. Pretty outrageous! I understand officials have been cracking down on it, too!

I have never attended ,I have lots of friends that have 

Randy are you bring your New Bennington when you come up this summer ?

All I can think about is how many people probably need to take a potty break and I don't see a potty around.  Did I just say that out loud?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think discolored water is shallow with a sandy bottom...

I'm not sure whether you are asking this Randy or the Randy from Michigan, but I'd love to attend a party like that one!

I've pondered it, Jack, but I think not. What we really want to do is explore the river and its hidden spots. Don't want to risk my shiny new SS prop on a log or what not. We'll prolly just rent something from Howe's for a day.

Who ever is coming to Northern Michigan . :D

If you head North onto Mullet Lake ,there is a sand bar to the left right after you enter the lake .Be careful there ,lots of boulders .

If headed south and across  Burt Lake and down the Crooked River some  logs in the river .

The swing bridge in Alanson can be a pain if you dont get there at the correct times  ,last season was on the half hour on weekdays .( I will try to find this years schedule ) Shortly after that there are the locks .That is more of an inexperienced boater issue there with the rentals .Once through Crooked lake and if headed to Pickerel Lake that is the channel with a lot of logs 

I'm not sure why it's not allowing me to post a new "non-quote" entry, but anyway, I have a little update. The dealership ordered my new seat. Said it would be May 20th before coming in. That's taking a long time to make a little seat, but hopefully, it comes in a perfect match of the other seats. I was a little afraid of allowing it to linger on too long with the restaurant that is claiming responsibility, so I called the dealership and asked them to go ahead and draw up an invoice of the final price so I could take it to the business. They did. I took it to the restaurant and the manager was great. He asked if cash was acceptable, and counted it out. He told me that he appreciated the way I handled the situation when it happened. Now, I have the money, and I don't have to fork it out, then try to get it from the other place. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear it all worked out SpoiledRotten

That's awesome!!  I tried to picture my husband and I in the same situation, my husband would have lost his temper and just made things worse!  You handled it very well!!  Glad it all worked out for you!

I would have a new slide-body anchor if this happened to my boat!!! A++ for a mature reaction.

Back