THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

She doesn't think in terms of efficiency-just $$$$ saved from me doing all the remodeling. So lets see how we can develop a plan that puts me on the boat while saving enough money to pay a contractor. Maybe I could take Derrick for a couple rides so he can get his fix and charge a "New Benny smell" surcharge. That might hold him for another week. Or I could film a music video on the boat with members of the forum similar to "golf boys" with bubba Watson etc, put it on you tube and raise funds that way.

I like the way you think!

I always use that "look how much I saved by working on our stuff" when I buy something she does not always agree with.

It's ok though when she buys a pair of $60 Levi's then buys a second pair and notes that "she saved 10%" by buying two pair ...........

Of course, I'm dumping money on the Jeep and Solstice right now, but Benni is in the water, so that should slow down ..... I HOPE !!!!

Then again, as I said before, I'm a tinkerer and a cheapskate ....... BAD combo !!!! :D

I always use that "look how much I saved by working on our stuff" when I buy something she does not always agree with.

It's ok though when she buys a pair of $60 Levi's then buys a second pair and notes that "she saved 10%" by buying two pair ...........

Of course, I'm dumping money on the Jeep and Solstice right now, but Benni is in the water, so that should slow down ..... I HOPE !!!!

Then again, as I said before, I'm a tinkerer and a cheapskate ....... BAD combo !!!! :D
You have to watch what you say on here. I know she lurks around....I agree by the way!!

I'm the boss when she gone

Boat suppose to be built on the19 of this month.And be at dealer on the 22nd can't wait

Boat suppose to be built on the19 of this month.And be at dealer on the 22nd can't wait
Dang, where do you live, next door ?????

tazdnr has a time machine!

What I plan on doing now !!!!!

B641A1BD-04EC-4995-BEEA-9DA833E74BB0-9059-000001E8CE0B84E3.jpg

I'm 6'5 and surprisingly fit in the rear lounger of the sslx. I think Semper could be hanging off the rail by his underwear and he would be happy to be on the lake with his Benny!

Lookin goon man! HOORAH!

We are going to have to start calling you "Too Tall Semp." :)
Nah, I'm only 5'9" ....

I'm 6'5 and surprisingly fit in the rear lounger of the sslx. I think Semper could be hanging off the rail by his underwear and he would be happy to be on the lake with his Benny!
You got that right ..... Gonna sleep overnight this year !!!!

Lookin goon man! HOORAH!
That's Army ......... I'm a OORAH guy !!!!! Lol !!!!!

Sorry, misspell. :rolleyes:

Well it was a sucky day today ..... 6 hours on the water, not a fish biting .......... And I ended up with sunburn !!!!!!!!

My first of the year !!!! LOL !!!!!!

only 50's here and not a nice day.

Well it was a sucky day today ..... 6 hours on the water, not a fish biting .......... And I ended up with sunburn !!!!!!!!

My first of the year !!!! LOL !!!!!!
Wow, my heart really goes out to you. No luck fishing from your boat and you got a sunburn too. Man, you got it tough! I didn't catch anything today either, concrete wasn't biting, although I didn't have to worry about a sunburn since it's still parked in the shop. Hehe

Wow, my heart really goes out to you. No luck fishing from your boat and you got a sunburn too. Man, you got it tough! I didn't catch anything today either, concrete wasn't biting, although I didn't have to worry about a sunburn since it's still parked in the shop. Hehe
Sorry, thought you might see the humor in the post !!!! How's it going up there. Is it getting any warmer? Did the ice start melting off yet?

Not being a smart ass this time, I'm really wondering how long you have to wait yet, or are you just waiting till new one comes in ?

JUST DON'T STOP FOR GAS THIS TIME !!!!

Back