THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

The Great Blue Heron can make a mess. We have them here along with the Osprey. My neighbor has a sailboat and the Osprey will catch a fish and eat it from thr top of the mast.

WooHoo!!! The ice is gone!! No docks but ill launch anyway!!! Can't wait, so excited, it's gonna be a great year.............. Oops, sorry, must have been sleep typing while I was in my dream land. Calling for snow tomorrow. Although I must say, not as bad as some of my neighbors to the south. But still sick of it. On a positive note, my dealer is supposed to try to give me a number today on what he would give me for a trade on my boat. We'll see, not overly confident, but it's at least a shot! I keep telling him how great I'll advertise for him!! Haha don't know if you folks noticed, but I talk a lot. And one of my favorite things to talk about is my Bennington. I'm sure some of you are.......In the same boat!!! Haha

WooHoo!!! The ice is gone!! No docks but ill launch anyway!!! Can't wait, so excited, it's gonna be a great year.............. Oops, sorry, must have been sleep typing while I was in my dream land. Calling for snow tomorrow. Although I must say, not as bad as some of my neighbors to the south. But still sick of it. On a positive note, my dealer is supposed to try to give me a number today on what he would give me for a trade on my boat. We'll see, not overly confident, but it's at least a shot! I keep telling him how great I'll advertise for him!! Haha don't know if you folks noticed, but I talk a lot. And one of my favorite things to talk about is my Bennington. I'm sure some of you are.......In the same boat!!! Haha
You had me going ..... i thought, damn that ice melted fast ........ :blink:

Good luck on the trade price, prolly don't matter cause another year from now, Benni will step it up again with a 2 story toon, and you'll be looking at trading again ..... :D

You had me going ..... i thought, damn that ice melted fast ........ :blink:

Good luck on the trade price, prolly don't matter cause another year from now, Benni will step it up again with a 2 story toon, and you'll be looking at trading again ..... :D
I wouldn't go for the 2 story, not my thing, we don't have any kids, and I'd just be too tempted to throw the wife in and THAT wouldn't turn out well!! That being said, with the wonderful folks at Bennington design such cool new things, I wouldn't say there is no chance of me wanting the latest and greatest. I think I would have to look for a new wife though as she is already sick of my whining about the tower!! Haha although come to think of it, if she DID leave me and I talked her into taking the Benny then I would HAVE to buy a new one!!!! Oh yeah, but I'd be broke. Nevermind.

My wife already knows who gets THE BENNI AND THE DOG if something happens ..... LOL !!!!! :p

Haha, tough guy Semper got put in his place!! We're all tough till our wives are around!! Oh and I'm pretty sure there would be a small war over the dogs, and that she would win. I'd probably get stuck paying their food bill, like furry child support! I still figure we should be able to claim our dogs as dependents, they cost enough! We put 400 km's on the Caddy every weekend taking them to agility class. Have been for around 7 years! Ahh well, they're worth it.

Woooohoooo !!!!

NICE!!!

Man that looks enjoyable! Even if the Mrs has to wear a jacket and heavy sweater. Arrgghh Canada!! Why can't that equator move north a bit and warm us up!!

Yeah, so much for that "Global Warming" b/s huh ?? We went from 20 degrees one week to all but record highs (high 80's) to 50's the next.

Global warming my ass ........

Went to camp yesterday to check it out; the bays are clear but still plenty of ice beyond that. Thanks for posting the video SemperFi

I'm just glad we got in already. Dealer has approx 150 boats to drop in and they do around 6 a day weather permitting. The guys that do it are working 6:30 till they tire out. We were at dealer around 6 Friday and they were just going home. All the O/T they want right now. Dealer got in a "boatload" of Benni's.

I feel honored as they asked me if I'd volunteer at their open house on May 18th to talk to potential (and existing ) Bennington owners about the forum.

I had to think about it ..... for like a split second ... And said HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!

I can't wait !!!!!

They can only put in 6 in a day? I was there when they put my boat in the water for the first time and it only took 15 minutes. They must be doing more than dropping them in the water? I would the to be the one that has to wait 25 days after seeing the first one go in

No they have approx. 150 in 5 different storage locations around the area. The one is no trailer, inside storage, so they have to use a lift trailer.

Travel time to and from lake, then they also do a inspection, probably fuel them up, drive boat to dock after dropping it in water, tying up, back to truck, etc .....

That's if they don't have to pull it back to shop if there are any issues.

They might do more, but he said they average that.

Plus, they have to help if there are any service calls at the docks.

I'm sure they are hopping right now.

I'm jealous of all the boats going in for the season! I'm so excited to get our in I'm about to explode! What's worse is that my wife is trying to strong arm me into getting our deck finished. She said we're not getting the boat delivered until the deck is done. She probably knows I would never finish the deck otherwise but we'll see. Here is the progress so far.
SAM_8229_zps67722c74.jpg

You could tell her it would be more efficient to have someone else do the deck while you put the boat in the water and get everything set up. B)

Yup I was thinking the same thing!

Back