THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

How many ft of frontage do you have Carl? Looks nice

Thanks Mark. They call it "rip-rap" and if you don't have that or a seawall, the shoreline gets eaten up. It's supposed to be another beautiful day today so I think we'll take a lunch cruise. B)

It's supposed to be another beautiful day today so I think we'll take a lunch cruise. B)
Hmmm, sounds like a good idea, maybe I will too. Of course for me that will mean hitting the McDonalds drive through. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I could take a lunch cruise on my paddle boat I guess!!

It's right around 300'
Very nice photos!! Looks like a great place to live. I noticed in one of the pictures some kind of hook attached to the rails, what do you use it for? Does it help with docking?

Very nice photos!! Looks like a great place to live. I noticed in one of the pictures some kind of hook attached to the rails, what do you use it for? Does it help with docking?
Thanks

The hook is good for pulling stuff out of the lake and docking. I don't use it that much but it's there when it's needed.

Just got back from our first ride of the season and 80 degrees. See Derrick, your grass will eventually turn green........I

think.
photo3_zps520a62d2.jpg
photo2_zpsd0f03b07.jpg
photo1_zps6fb82243.jpg
Hey I've been in that "Jersey Girl" boathouse! Grass looks great Carl! Suzie must cut it! Ha!

Hey I've been in that "Jersey Girl" boathouse! Grass looks great Carl! Suzie must cut it! Ha!
I love her but she wouldn't know what to do with my mower. :wub:

Carl - How did you attach the boat hook to the rail? I like that idea. Got my hook near the end of the season, and can't believe I didn't have it on day one. Comes in handy for all sorts of stuff, especially docking by yourself. It's been sitting on the floor next to me. I like your idea, keeps it contained and out of the way, yet instantly at hand when you need it.

Looks like a small plastic clip in one of the pics...

WOOT !!!!! Got the call ........ Boats on the dock !!!! Let's hope for at least half decent weather this weekend ........ Hi ho, Hi ho, off to the Benni we will go !!!!! :D

Have a good time SemperFi, wont be too long for us as well

Stopped to check on the Benni .... need to tie it up better but raining when we stopped. It will hold ok till later today. The captain (first mate, but don't tell her) gave it a thumbs up ..... Still a bunch of bird bombs on dock .... Yuck !!!!!

C3B8A3E5-3333-4BA5-92BF-7C79EB09A90B-12746-000002B6D8B62A4E.jpg

Semper....those look like you have flying cows in your area! Steve

Carl, As a new retiree, I like to them them "every night is Friday nite and every day is Saturday" Steve

I think its egrets ..... osprey ....blue heron ..... not sure which one it's called, just know they make big drops !!!!

At least most of the goose crap is gone.

Back