Time to admit ,I have been infected ( PADS)

Wilson Marine is the only one closer than the factory .

Thanks for the Link Daveandbonnie

Nice!

Nothing for sure ,until I get one more piece of information ,( unrelated to Bennington ) .Either late this afternoon or early Saturday .

Currently the Ring is for Derrick and Andy  ( sounds like an old tv show ) .and any one else infected 

Awesome!!! I've got my fingers all works our for you tomorrow!

Thanks ,Andy 

Everything is a go ,tried to get to the dealer today ,time frame didn't work out .

I have a 9:00 am appointment  Saturday .

Awesome!!! I've got my fingers all works our for you tomorrow!

Haha, love the ring! Good luck tomorrow, that's one heck of a Christmas present you're buying yourself! 

We'll all be looking tomorrow to see what transpired!

Actually ,our Anniversary is Sunday .So it is  Her anniversary present ,remember this was all her idea .The first one last February and the upgrade later today .

jsfb6pts, great post and glad to see your enthusiasm

jsfb6pts, great post and glad to see your enthusiasm
Thank You .I thought  I may have upset some people  with my lack of information comments .

I still believe you can get more accurate information here on the forum than on the Bennington  the build site .

I have spoke on the phone with my local area rep .

Most of my questions have been answered .

I am still waiting for an answer from him on the leak issue on the Towers and possibly the Arch.

As far as seeing one ,there is only one in the state of Michigan and it is still in the shipping wrap .

I have been told I am welcome to come to the factory but they cant promise what may be built on that day .

So we may go down and watch ours being built ,depending on the weather .

That being said ,my wife and I are going out for breakfast  We then have a 9:00 am appoint at the dealer to place our order .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You .I thought  I may have upset some people  with my lack of information comments .

I still believe you can get more accurate information here on the forum than on the Bennington  the build site .

I have spoke on the phone with my local area rep .

Most of my questions have been answered .

I am still waiting for an answer from him on the leak issue on the Towers and possibly the Arch.

As far as seeing one ,there is only one in the state of Michigan and it is still in the shipping wrap .

I have been told I am welcome to come to the factory but they cant promise what may be built on that day .

So we may go down and watch ours being built ,depending on the weather .

That being said ,my wife and I are going out for breakfast  We then have a 9:00 am appoint at the dealer to place our order .
Well at least tell the Mrs. that SHE has to buy breakfast, I mean you're buying her a boat!! Haha. And as I said in the other post, I would have no concerns of the arch cover leaking. Ours doesn't leak around the single tube up front(well not enough to be worried about, just the little bit that you would get even through normal bimini strut), only in the rear where it wraps around the 2 tubes connecting through a single hole. Which the Arch doesn't have any issues with. Did you ask the rep if it IS a tow point on top? If so than your on the top there is a little flip up cover and your anchor light clicks into it. 

Good luck, hope it all works out .... AND MAKE SURE you ask for the antibiotic when you are there !!! LOL !!!!

Did not ask about the tow point ,it is listed on the Benninton  spec sheet that it IS .

I understand that most of the pics are wrong ,but I would think the spec sheet is correct .

My biggest concert is the correct Arch ,On the build site your options are " Sport Tower  Arch Anodized ,Sport Tower Arch HYBRID accent color and Sport Tower Arch HYBRID panel color .

While at the dealer Thursday ,and  on the speaker phone we called the factory and  were told I can get ( at no additional cost ) the Non Hybrid Arch panel color .

Fortunately it they mess it up there is enough time for them to correct it .

Have Fun! And remember, you can always upgrade next year.

Done Deal the order is in .Should be built first week of February .

2014 - 2375 RCW Sport Arch

Crimson Red

Arch, Panel Color

150 Mercury ,4 Stroke Mercury

with 7 year platinum warranty coverage

Sport Performance System w/Transom Fuel 

Dual Batteries ,with Distribution Panel

Power Assist Steering

Sea Star Hydraulic Steering

Water Fuel Separator

Bow Gate Seat

Extra Wide Recliner

Elevated Helm

Garmin 300

Illuminated  Wet Sounds Speakers

Wet Sounds Amp/Sub

Sony Blue Tooth

Shark Hide

Since this is the first day of  Winter ,the official count down to Spring begins 

89 daysuntil Friday March 21 2014a Friday 2 months and 27 days from today

Last edited by a moderator:
Back