Unusual Pontoons

Mercedes-tall-ship2-e1354287088569.jpg

I have been fortunate enough to be on some tall ships 

Unfortunately never sailing but touring 

All I can say is they are amazing

I couldn't begin to fathom crossing the Atlantic on one.

20130307_C2999_PHOTO_EN_24359.jpg

Now that is Boating for REAL (lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
This has got to the Worst looking  arch/tower I have ever seen .

I like the twins .

10991042_10204990616718019_3775090882359566963_n.jpg

Agreed.  Too beefy.  Looks like a roll cage.

Toons look dirty too ,and that pic is at a Boat  show .

Good eye Jack, they do look a little dingy.  It always kills me when I look at craigslist's boat section [just for fun] and I see guys posting pictures of their boats with leaves and sand in it and towels and empty beer cans laying around.  I would always think that person has no pride and doesn't take care of his boat. there is no way I would buy a boat from him 

Good eye Jack, they do look a little dingy.  It always kills me when I look at craigslist's boat section [just for fun] and I see guys posting pictures of their boats with leaves and sand in it and towels and empty beer cans laying around.  I would always think that person has no pride and doesn't take care of his boat. there is no way I would buy a boat from him
Couldn't agree more .You have to wonder how they live .

Are those jack plates I see on there too?

Really?   2x 300 HP Verados on a pontoon boat and you guys are looking at the pontoons and jack plates???

Come on...   That roll cage looks REALLY stupid.

Well if your willing to be seen in a Tahoe anything goes. sometimes 600hp doesn't make it right.

Really?   2x 300 HP Verados on a pontoon boat and you guys are looking at the pontoons and jack plates???

Come on...   That roll cage looks REALLY stupid.
We noticed the cage a few days back  :D

Not to mention the tower speakers are facing forward. Which I suppose you can do, but the idea is for the speakers to provide music to the rider on the tow line, and to look cool. Maybe they figure it's like when women put on perfume, spray it in front of you and walk into it!

I'm not sure if I like the fencing color. Do they have a blackout version available?

That's the perfect setup! You can change the fencing colors just by weaving in those plastic strips they use for privacy! May have to see what mine will go for on Ebay!

WTH ?

That could never be for me

The toons. flooring,  motor, and double axle trailer are worth something

Just don't like the idea of being in a cage (LOL)

That is without a doubt an UNUSUAL Pontoon :wacko:  

4142677766_509804d27c.jpg

I wonder if that is a sleeper sofa...

Back