Water spots hate vinegar! I love vinegar!

92 today 

I was thinking about purchasing an engine cover. Where did you get yours or did you have a local shop fabricate one? I understand that Merc sells one on their web site.

Mine is canvas, fits loosely with a soft liner, draw string. It's very easy to install while on the lift. Some of the others are so tight you have to wrestle with them, not what I wanted, but we don't trailer at all.

It was made by a canvas guy in Florida I found on veradoclub.com and is perfect for my needs.

/gallery/album_226/gallery_1431_226_1219.jpg

Mine is canvas, fits loosely with a soft liner, draw string. It's very easy to install while on the lift. Some of the others are so tight you have to wrestle with them, not what I wanted, but we don't trailer at all.

It was made by a canvas guy in Florida I found on veradoclub.com and is perfect for my needs.

Tom, thanks for sharing. I couldn't actually find a Merc cover for a Verado 250 Pro for some reason. I'm going to look into it!

Tom, thanks for sharing. I couldn't actually find a Merc cover for a Verado 250 Pro for some reason. I'm going to look into it!

Rocco at GDS Canvas is who I used 3 years ago. I can PM his info if you want. It took him a while but I like it.

Atwood makes one size for Verado's since they're all the same. It's a much tighter fit though.

Rocco at GDS Canvas is who I used 3 years ago. I can PM his info if you want. It took him a while but I like it.

Atwood makes one size for Verado's since they're all the same. It's a much tighter fit though.

Tom, yes PM the info. I don't trailer so a tight fit is not needed and probably not preferable either!

If they put some air intake vents in the cover, you'd never have to take the cover off (even when running it).

Vinigar seems to be the New work horse in the cleaning supply drawer. Most of the hospitals are switching over to vinagar because people don't have the strong reactions to vinagar like they do to bleach. 

Hey Tom, I received my cover a few weeks ago from Rocco and it is a thing of beauty! Thanks for the information. 

Hey Tom, I received my cover a few weeks ago from Rocco and it is a thing of beauty! Thanks for the information. 

Glad to hear it worked for you! Good stuff

First recommendation, DON'T go dark. We love our dark hardwood, but it shows every speck of dust and dirt. We have 2 cats and a dog, and by the end of the day there's a new fur creature rolling around the house. My wife keeps "Swiffer" in business.... :wacko:

I have all tile floors.  It's a second-floor condo.  I walked up the stairs early one morning and as you enter the house, looking out the lanai windows you're facing due east, so the sun is just rising.  As I came up the stairs, when my eyes were level with the floor, I swear I had shag carpeting from the beagle!  I had just vacuumed the night before.  A buddy told me to get a Roomba.  I've had it for six years now and LOVE it!  Keeps all the dog fur at bay.

I have all tile floors.  It's a second-floor condo.  I walked up the stairs early one morning and as you enter the house, looking out the lanai windows you're facing due east, so the sun is just rising.  As I came up the stairs, when my eyes were level with the floor, I swear I had shag carpeting from the beagle!  I had just vacuumed the night before.  A buddy told me to get a Roomba.  I've had it for six years now and LOVE it!  Keeps all the dog fur at bay.

I have considered these but didn't think they could do a good job, we have hardwood floors.  Just looked at them on Amazon Prime https://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3ARoomba%20Vacuum%20Cleaners  What model do you have. 

Does it get all the nooks and crannies, under the table & chairs?

HIJACK!!!  :eek:

Busted :wub:

Back