Welcome to Club Bennington

NICE!

Sweet Benny, Mr. Blueeyes! More pictures when available, of course!

That's an incredibly looking pontoon Blueyes.  Looks like it will be a great deal of fun come summer.  We too are awaiting better weather in Michigan to put in our new boat, so it sits much like yours at our dealer.  It's going to be a great summer!

I did not know that . Florida can have some of ours then .

I just read about it ,happens often over 9000 ft .

I have been to it several times near the top of Mauna Loa on the Big Island.

Brought home our new to us 2006 2250 RFS Tritoon and Yamaha F150.  Only 133 hours and the seat covers and boat cover have kept the upholstery like new. We're going to love this floor plan.

View attachment 1638

She looks like a real beauty! Welcome NoFlyZone! Looks like you're in for a spectacular summer...

Nice!! Get ready for "miles of smiles"!

Very nice.  Very low hours for  a 2006?  Great find.

Congrats and welcome. Let's see some more of that layout! 

You are going to have a great summer.  Welcome to the Bennington family!

She looks like a real beauty! Welcome NoFlyZone! Looks like you're in for a spectacular summer...

Your're going to love that boat! I had a 2006 2250GL for 10 years and never had one issue with that boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and enjoy it. We have the same boat only an rl.

Been lurking around this site since I bought a new 2016 2575 RSB with a 300 HP Yamaha in January.  Bought it off the dealer as I didn't want to wait 2 months for a order to come in.  I'm currently at our condo in Cape Coral, Florida and the boat is on a lift.  Will be heading back to Michigan the middle of May, so I'm in the process of buying a trailer for towing the boat.  I made contact with a member of this board who was kind enough to show me his trailer yesterday and sold me on a trailer by Owens & Sons.  I have learned a lot from reading this forum since January and decided it was time to say hello.    

Welcome .... and PICS ARE MANDATORY !!!  :D

Welcome!  Looking forward to seeing pictures. Allot of great information is passed along in this forum.  

She sounds like a beauty. Where is home base in MI? 

Back