Welcome to Club Bennington

Hey Wanderer 2, nice to see another Michigan based Benny owner! Sounds like a very nice vessel you have there.

I'll try and post some pictures when I get chance to download some from my phone.  I live in Garden City, MI, and boat on Lake Erie out of Toledo Beach Marina.  I have a 35 foot Cruiser Yachts that I dock there in the summer.  I look forward to trying the new Bennington on Lake Erie this summer.  Lake Erie is a shallow lake and can be quite challenging for smaller boats.  I traded in a 2013 Yamaha jet boat for the Bennington.  Been a boater on the Great Lakes my entire life but never owned a pontoon boat.  This pontoon handles rough water better than the jet boat and a much better ride.

we had a forum member that boated out of Toledo on Lake Erie.  He was very happy with the performance, 

Hey folks -  We just purchased our first Benni,(2017 20 ft SF) which makes me a "Newbie" to the forum.  Although, I've only been searching this forum for about a week, everyone on here has already provided me with a wealth of knowledge, regarding owning a pontoon.  I'm excited to continue to read the post, learn and hopefully I'll  be able to add value with some of my own experiences.  I've participated and read multiple forms across a wide range of subjects and I must say, you people on this form, have to be the most friendly and helpful  folks I've ever encountered.  It's a true pleasure to be apart of this "New Family"

Welcome to the club. I'll be first to say "pics or it didn't happen".  :)

Welcome aboard!!  Yes this forum is awesome. +1 on Carl's pic notice ....  :D

I'm new to the site and relatively new to tooning.  I retired 15 months ago and we purchased a log cabin on Lake Vermilion in NE Minnesota.  We bought our first pontoon last summer, a 2016 Bennington 25RCLC EPS with a 350 Verado.  We didn't get it until late in the summer so we only have about 50 hours on it.  So far I love the boat!  It's a great way to explore, entertain and play in style.  Looking forward to learning more about pontoons on this site!

I'm new to the site and relatively new to tooning.  I retired 15 months ago and we purchased a log cabin on Lake Vermilion in NE Minnesota.  We bought our first pontoon last summer, a 2016 Bennington 25RCLC EPS with a 350 Verado.  We didn't get it until late in the summer so we only have about 50 hours on it.  So far I love the boat!  It's a great way to explore, entertain and play in style.  Looking forward to learning more about pontoons on this site!

Welcome and that npone awesome boat!  That 350 Verado is a thing of beauty. 

Hey folks -  We just purchased our first Benni,(2017 20 ft SF) which makes me a "Newbie" to the forum.  Although, I've only been searching this forum for about a week, everyone on here has already provided me with a wealth of knowledge, regarding owning a pontoon.  I'm excited to continue to read the post, learn and hopefully I'll  be able to add value with some of my own experiences.  I've participated and read multiple forms across a wide range of subjects and I must say, you people on this form, have to be the most friendly and helpful  folks I've ever encountered.  It's a true pleasure to be apart of this "New Family"

Nice Boat and welcome to the forum. It is a great group and you do learn a lot.

Welcome aboard! Looks like a sweet ride!

Welcome to the family! Congrats on the new toon! 

Welcome aboard gentlemen.  Always admired the port group seating Raven, how do you like it

A thing of beauty, Mr. Raven! So, just how fast does a 350 Verado push her around your lake??

Back