Welcome to Club Bennington

Where are you at in Michigan Dub?

Nice. close for sure! If you need a boat sitter let me know! I've never been on that lake but have driven around it. I see there is a dnr ramp on big crooked but wasn't sure if it would handle the toon. I think Ron Wilson lives on Round lake there doesn't he?

Nice. close for sure! If you need a boat sitter let me know! I've never been on that lake but have driven around it. I see there is a dnr ramp on big crooked but wasn't sure if it would handle the toon. I think Ron Wilson lives on Round lake there doesn't he?

That ramp to Big is the only way to get to small.  It is crappy access, and we like it that way.  Keeps the riff-raff on Chemung and Thompson LOL.

Ron has a place on Little, and his son has a place on Big.  We sometimes call it Wilson Lakes.

We sure have the riff-raff on Thompson! I call them lake lice. I don't know how tied you are with Wilsons but I would check with Whites Landing in Fenton/Linden before you sign on the line. They are awesome and play no games.

I guess this is the place for a first post.  Soon to be Bennington owner.  First pontoon, third boat.  Started with a Sea Doo jet, moved to a Glastron jet, now moving to a 2016 2375 RCW.

Loan was just approved, will sign the paperwork this week, and hopefully take delivery shortly after.

It was a whirlwind, spur of the moment.  We were supposed to drop the Glastron in the water on Saturday, and were instead filling out Bennington papwerwork.

Congrats and welcome to the club. We have the same boat model. Be sure to list specs and pics.

I guess this is the place for a first post.  Soon to be Bennington owner.  First pontoon, third boat.  Started with a Sea Doo jet, moved to a Glastron jet, now moving to a 2016 2375 RCW.

Loan was just approved, will sign the paperwork this week, and hopefully take delivery shortly after.

It was a whirlwind, spur of the moment.  We were supposed to drop the Glastron in the water on Saturday, and were instead filling out Bennington papwerwork.

About the same thing happened to me!

I guess this is as good as any  place for a first post. I am a proud owner of a new 2016 Bennington 24 SSRX  Premium. I was told this is a new model for this year. I have been reading this  forum for awhile now and we have been looking at the Bennington boats for two years now. We traded out old Bentley pontoon in for this new one. This forum was alot of help to us in our  decision  to go with the Bennington. Wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great things nfo on here and a big hello from South Carolina. 

Hey Raven736, hope your name isn't about the football team but what toon package and engine did you decide on?

Hello, no my name comes from old nickname from paintball days long ago. Not from the football team. We decided to buy a boat that was in the show room that had  pretty much every thing we wanted on it.  It came with the Esp tubes and the 250 Yamaha sho. Will not have the problem wishing we bought the bigger   Motor  this time. Last boat was a  regular toon with two stroke 90. BIG DIFFERENCE. We love it so far. 

Welcome to the club. I see you mentioned ESP and a 250. I didn't know those were available on an S now. I was only able to get the SPS package and a 200hp when I bought my 2014. And where are the photos!?!?!?!??!

Just joined up tonight!

Sold my 12 year old Odyssey and bought this model for the lake house. So far its a great boat. Very good quality!

Testing a pic upload here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and welcome to the club. Can't go wrong with the Bennington. Very nice boat!!

Great looking boat chucktuna.  Nice different color combination, can you verify the colors?

Great looking boat chucktuna.  Nice different color combination, can you verify the colors?

Thanks folks, and sure.

It is champagne and regatta blue trim on the panels. The Interior is Sandstone with blue accent patches.

The flooring is the aqua teak nutmeg... I think its called...

My wife bought the pillow, she's the decorator :rolleyes:

Need to get better action shots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice color combo. Congrats.

Nice looking vessel! Congratulations and enjoy!

I love that combo. Congrats and welcome to the club!

Just put my new 16' Bennington into the lake and love it.  First time with a pontoon and it's great. 

glad I went to Bennington

Back