Welcome to Club Bennington

Just put my new 16' Bennington into the lake and love it.  First time with a pontoon and it's great. 

glad I went to Bennington

PICS!!!    :D

Welcome John! Yes, pictures please...

Wonderful Forum....just joined as we take delivery of our new 22' Bennington next week.  First time tritoon owners so looking forward to learning from others on the Forum.  We will be on Trippe Creek near Easton, Maryland.
IMG_4681-M.jpg

Welcome to the club! What a beautiful vessel you have there. Enjoy!

How not to buy a Bennington. I started with 2 Crest Pontoons then the second one bought a triton. The a Harris 25Gran Mariner with a 300 Verado. Finally ordered a new Bennington 2575QSB with a Yamaha 350 V8. Will be here in mid August. Will have to slum it with the old pontoon till then. Our Bennington will be hopefully the last and BEST! We are driving to Lake Wawasee In in the am I understand the Owner of Bennington lives on the Lake maybe we will stop by and see if they can rush our build, just kidding. Our 4 dogs and both of us can be seen on Lake Lanier here in Ga. Say Hey!

New member here, just picked up my first Benny 2017 22SCWX with a Yamaha 150 V-Max SHO.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone picture, but the wife was happy to snap the first picture.  Kids are very excited too!

13507245_10154415455023586_7914879675858846368_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New member here, just picked up my first Benny 2017 22SCWX with a Yamaha 150 V-Max SHO.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone picture, but the wife was happy to snap the first picture.  Kids are very excited too!

View attachment 1477

Nice Rig... Welcome to the madness (club).

View attachment 1477

Congratulations and welcome to the Benny Owners Club!

Very nice! Welcome to the family!

Looks nice! I can't believe the 2017's are out now.....time to trade my classic in!

Looks nice! I can't believe the 2017's are out now.....time to trade my classic in!

Our 2007 was purchased 0n 06/30/2006. We've had it 10 years today.

Funny that you know the date, I know mine as well; July 5, 2012. 

My boat is half as old - same ratio as you and me

Ours was purchased 12/17/2013. Time has flown by but the reality is I have no desire to go out and get another boat. This one still checks all the boxes for us.

Funny that you know the date, I know mine as well; July 5, 2012. 

My boat is half as old - same ratio as you and me

The point I was trying to make was that it is a 2007 boat purchased 6 months into 2006.  :)   And Mark, I think we're just a little closer.  :)

We ordered in the fall of '12 and completed purchase 3/8/13 as a 2013 model. It's hard to believe we are on season #4 already. We love everything about our boat and it still looks almost like new, so no reason to change.

My point exactly about the Benningtons. Seeing the responses from all of you just confirms it. The only reason to order is P.A.D.S..By the way, my 2010 has everything I need and want. Happy 4th everyone!

I think we are getting PADS ......  :huh:

I keep checking out the GCW @ our dealer. Only thing that has probably held us back is beige cover and no elevated helm......

September 25, 2016. Still love all about ours and are satisfied with what we bought.

Back