Well, we did it!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Yup, took the boat on her maiden voyage today!! It was great to be on the lake again!! We had a full boat and just breaking her in. Hit 39.3 with 8 adults, 1 kid, and an almost 3 lb dog!! Haha, full tank of fuel, and I guess the bimini was up(?) hehe never got to the lake till around 12:30, we hadn't planned on taking it. We were still hooking the stereo up last night and I wanted to clean up some wires and figure out the antenna for the radio (too much power cables under the dash now, not getting any signal). Also trying to figure out the damn bluetooth on this head unit, couldn't seem to get it, guess I'll have to open the book and see what it says about it. Was a great day with my parents, sister, brother and his family, oh yeah, and my wife! Don't worry, I will start a thread soon showing stereo pics, hopefully I took some good ones!

I can't believe it took so long to get on the water!! Glad it was a blast and your now on the boat of your dreams!

I don't get FM on mine either. Glad to hear the maiden voyage went well.

That's some rig. Just be sure to run the hell out of the SHO to get it broken in correctly. You want to get the engine as hot as possible.

It'll be interesting to see what speeds are after break in without such a load. It should be a very impressive boat in every way.

Sweet !!! But you know what we say, NO PICS, NO PROOF !!!!! Lol !!!!

Great to hear you're on the water again!

Good to see you're back in business and nothing went up in flames!

Gald to hear you are back on the water!

Jack

Great news Bulldog, Enjoy!

Sweet !!! But you know what we say, NO PICS, NO PROOF !!!!! Lol !!!!
Is that a new rule?? Haha I posted pics of the boat a long time ago, now I just need to take some off the camera to slap on here!

We want NEW ON THE WATER PICS !!!!! :)

Well since I hate to let Semp down, here are some links, I still have to load some up from my phone, I think I have more in the "making of the stereo" on it, maybe I'll start a different topic later with all of them in it, but for now here they are!!

Looks awesome! I think I'm going to move my sub back closer to the wall, not sure why they have it so close to the hatch on mine.

Thought it would be a little nicer than that, well there is always next year :)

Meh ..... It's ok ...... LOL !!!!

That looks awesome !!!! She's a beauty !!!!

Made me laugh, we were out on the water for no time at all and my wife was sitting in the front port corner with her legs across the removable bow filler seat and she says, "I'm happy we got the bow seat" I just about fell over laughing! She kept saying "well I don't think we need that, and we'll if you cancel the bow seat maybe you can get that (one of the other random wishlist items!)" first ride and she likes it! Haha it is a bit of a pain when we are loading and unloading the people at the dock, and it sucks that you can't open the front corner storage when it is there, now I have to rethink my gear layout, but it sure looks great!! Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Derrick.

Back