What is NOT Allowed on Your Boat?

Hey lets toss an explosive off the side of the boat...WTF!!!! The only smart one was the buddy who said, I'll video from shore and got the heck out of that boat.

A grenade going off a foot from the side of the boat is NOT a good idea...apparently those Einsteins didn't have a clue. Somewhere I have a photo of the side of my Humvee after my radio operator got hung up exiting the truck and ripped off a grenade. He was OK but it sure did a number on the Humvee. Didn't help my hearing either.  Those two were lucky.

The laws of natural selection come to mind.

People say the average life span has increased over the years due to medicine, technological advancements, higher standards of living, etc.  That's a bunch of BS.  It's the stupid people ending their bloodlines by acts of Darwinism that is the true reason! 

I suppose those guys in the video had been fishing with grenades shortly before their death, and the explosions attracted someone with a video camera, then they got lazy having to drive to pick up the fish, so the grenades got thrown a little closer to the boat each time until they qualified for the Darwin Award...  You can't fix stupid, but sometimes it will fix itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad and I always joke that the cost of gear, time, boat, etc to go Walleye fishing together has us at around 600 to 700 a lb vs the 8.99 at whole foods.

I couldn't imagine adding in a new boat, hearing damage, medical bills, and a funeral.

Back