What is NOT Allowed on Your Boat?

I hope those covers work for you because that's a lot of money I remember my dad with his car seats with that on them and we all hated it because it would make noises when you moved around and would stick to it like crazy.We live in florida and I would think it would get extremely hotter than the seats would get.I hope it works out for you and keep us posted JOE R.

We allow smoking, but ONLY on the aft platform or seated on rear sun deck with cig over water. I will sometimes puff on my cigar while manning the helm .... but I'm the captain !! ALL BUTTS GO IN THE BUTT CONTAINER, and we empty it every day.

You better be on fire if you're smoking in mine! No running for the kids, and anyone with suntan lotion has to sit on a towel.

I see I am in the minority on this one.

One of the things I enjoy most about the boat is enjoying my daily cigar and  adult beverage in the appropriate glass container.

I prefer the ladies leave their bikini tops off, but I don't think thats what you all were talking about.

Kids.....while not preferred, I am afraid I will have grandchildren soon, so I can't outlaw them  .....

so......as long as folks check their crappy attitudes at the dock, I am ok

Cigars, booze and booby's make me smile...

With the down time I had time to ponder this question. One thing that is without a doubt do NOT welcome on my boat is a campfire. I FORBID campfires on my boat!!!!!!! Campfires and explosions... And machetes. No machetes!

Campfires. That's awesome! Ha ha ha.

You guys are no fun! What about adding an electric fireplace though??? I could see that being incorporated in the back on the "club" seating layouts somehow.

Joe, do your covers have stars molded into them? The 60's seat covers sure did!

Yeah, I definitely don't allow campfires either!!!!!!  LOL

I wonder if that is sturdy enough to do a coal walk across...Because if your crazy enough to install that on your benny, your crazy enough to burn your feet off.

No smoking, no lotion without a towel, no shoes on the seats and no red liquid. otherwise thats it, we do alot of fishing so we always keep some fishing towels on all 4 corners of the boat and some bio degradeable cleaner, because we do sometimes get boat dirty on a good fishing day. Oh and try to keep the hooks away from the seats.

That is cool Rockie69.  I would love to see one

I would too. On someone else's boat! ;)

Is the "Boss", also Captain Suzy!!!!!!!!

Looks more like "Admiral" to me.     :D

Back