What manuals comes with a Bennington

BAK

Reaction score
Once again great forum.....I purchased a 2011 Bennington from a non Bennington Dealer and was wondering if anyone could give me a idea of what comes from the factory in the way of manuals.  Thank You in advance for your help.

From the home page, click on Technical Stuff, You will get off to a great start.

JR

Last edited by a moderator:
Pontoon change so much yearly that boat builders put their resources into styling, seating and manufacturing.  They really don't have time or the resources to produce fancy periodicals called Owners' Manuals for their brand boat. 

They give you a generic manual that was produced by a manufacturer's association.

and the electrical diagrams are pinned in the technical stuff section under electrical specs, of this forum

Yeah, the manual looks REALLY old.  Makes you wonder if you even got the right one.  Probalby better to not even give those out.

The info was still pretty valid, as I recall.  Haven't looked at it in a couple years.  All Bennington would have to do is update the photos, and it would be 100x better.

Kaydano, when I bought my boat and I had only been boating for two years before that; knowing the quality of Bennington when I saw the manual that came with it I thought it was a joke.  The manual and the standard Garmin Echo are two of the places that could use some attention IMO  

Last edited by a moderator:
The quality of these boats definitely deserve a better manual and basic depthfinder. The Only saving grace for the Garmin is that it may serve a purpose for those on small lakes, etc., where only basic needs are required.

Back