Why Did I Buy Bennington

That ( Red )  and you  may be  " Preaching to the Choir " :D
not qoating the "RED" thing. However I am partial to red. Both in women and in boats.

But Jack, that empty dock picture is depressing me..... would you please get your boat in there... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
After taking multiple brands out for test drive and hours on the internet and on this forum.  Bennington hands down beat all the competitors in fit finish and handling on the water.  My first test drive was with a 2550 G series with a 225 yamaha ESP package.  After one hard bank my mind was made up.  Ordered the 2550 CBR ESP with F300.  Just waiting for the ice to melt and fun to begin.

Little off topic but any other Bennington owners that use them on Lake St. Clair.  (Poor Man's) (Moot) (Strawberry Island) wouldn't mind meeting up this summer with some other Bennington owners.

Pontoons Have Come A Long Way !

55886076.jpg

Since This Was State of The Art 

Smiley_Thinking.jpg

In the mail today ....

I received a Thank You note from my dealer for purchasing the Yamaha T60

No mention of The Bennington (LOL)

WTH ?

not qoating the "RED" thing. However I am partial to red. Both in women and in boats.

But Jack, that empty dock picture is depressing me..... would you please get your boat in there... :p
Ok but it was that or the Ice .

Yamaha sent me a survey 

They mainly want to know about dealer's presentation, advice etc !!

Then questions about boat and motor.

graphics-laughing-590695.gif

I wont be answering that survey anytime soon 

Yamaha sent me a survey 

They mainly want to know about dealer's presentation, advice etc !!

Then questions about boat and motor.

I wont be answering that survey anytime soon 
Tell them the truth about your frustration.

Have decided to have the boat delivered rather than picking it up

Delivery was never given as an option so I am not sure if they provide that service

Diving 2 hours one way with the Pontoon on some narrow roads is not appealing due to lack of experience

I never got my CDL and I don't want to end up on you tube with a flipped boat and trailer 

Calling the dealer this coming week to discuss the possibility 

Delivery was never given as an option so I am not sure if they provide that service

Diving 2 hours one way with the Pontoon on some narrow roads is not appealing due to lack of experience

I never got my CDL and I don't want to end up on you tube with a flipped boat and trailer 

I think it depends on the dealer, but I think most would deliver.

Generally you can get about anything towed for about $1.00-1.50 per mile by a pro. We've done it for horses, boats, trailers, etc. The guys we used always did a great job, never an issue, even with live animals.

Do you mean like this ? 

Love that Sport Arch, Jack. There were no examples of that at the boat show here, or I just plain missed them. I'm taking notes for another time. 

See, now this is how PADS begins...

Love that Sport Arch, Jack. There were no examples of that at the boat show here, or I just plain missed them. I'm taking notes for another time. 

See, now this is how PADS begins...
Thanks ,I had to order site unseen . The only other one in the state at the time of order was down state and still factory wrapped.

Even if I had drove down, they were not going to unwrap it just for me to look at it .

Other than the factory pics I have still not seen it ( unwrapped ) 

Looks great just wondering if I missed the memo though seems like everyone is buying red this year.

It's a Derrick thing.

Looks great just wondering if I missed the memo though seems like everyone is buying red this year.
Um, that would be no on the red. Just the wine should be red.

What can I say, I like RED !!

Back