Wrap BEFORE pics.......

LOOKING GOOD BIG BOY! This wrapping stuff may really make it easy to personalize your boat at a reasonal cost! Keep us pasted with how it wears.

Looks awesome! Love the custom design 

Outstanding ! 

Looks Brand New.  Happy for you BK

Just Awesome. It looks fantastic.

Holy upgrade batman! Wow, what a transformation!

They new wrap colors and design are very sharp looking.  I think you guys did a great job with your choices.

Wow, very CLASSY!!!

That looks really awesome BK!  That's one of the best custom projects I've seen done on this forum. If Bennington had that design when we bought our boat, I'm quite certain we'd have ordered that. Very nice!  

That's better than a brand new boat. It's a one of a kind!

Looks awesome !!! Nice color combo! 

Well done Kahuna...looks like new...

Just looked at your pictures again, Yup looks great BK.  What's funny is I like my Rl because of the many horizontal fence posts in the design and yet I really do like the look of the boat with out all the fence design as well.  

Last edited by a moderator:
From old to new...  It looks great BK!

Thank you all for the compliments on my old new boat! We are pretty happy with how it turned out. The wrap people did a great job! Better to spend the $1800+ than the $65000 boat we test drove from the boat show. Maybe this will last another 13 yrs. before we have to buy another one. Ha! The interior is in great shape, the engine runs great so we'll see what happens.........

Putting the battery back in today so we can get it back on the water soon......

Very nice transformation, love the colors.

Wow. Just. Wow. I think you hit a home run with your panel update! I also think you're onto something renewing a boat with that wrap. I've got a friend that I'll be showing your pictures to.

Looks great. 

Well done BK, looks great!!

Back