I had the same question several months ago.
The prices for a model like the 22 ssvr can vary a lot based on what options you chose, tube performance package, and engine size.
I built out a few different models to see what the retail price point is. Keep in mind this is the price before prep...
I spoke with my dealer this week. He said there will be no delay with getting a yamaha 150. He said there would be delays if I was getting a 175 or 200 yamaha.
I'm sticking with the 150 as planned. Good luck to everyone on their order tineline.
I appreciate their is currently price increases. At some point when supply picks back up they won't be able to have demand at at 20% premium. Maybe I'm wrong and on a go forward basis pontoons will be 20% higher than before. I doubt that will happen, as salaried are not increasing anywhere...
Thanks for the feedback. I'm probably going to stick with the 150 as of right now. I may change my mind but I been to ask my dealer on engine availability.
If we can cruise around 20 for tubing and get on plane I'll be good
Beautiful boat. Very similar to mine except mine is the L22 instead. I'd love to go 200 SHO, ,but struggling to find the additional 7-8k. Maybe if my stock goes up in next fee months I'll change the order