2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

Well done dude! Beautiful color and layout combination

Just got a call from dealer boat showed up 15 minutes ago. We will take delivery 15 April It’s Good Friday in many ways now!!

Last edited:
Yes I do. I edited it already. Thanks Jack.

Last edited:
As far as I know mine is still at the factory. Ill go see my dealer tomorrow or Saturday. I was at our marina this morning ,snow is gone still a lot of ice .

That’s exactly what I did! I did stop by a couple of boat ramps to pick the one for delivery. It was all wrapped up today and they will unwrap it tomorrow if weather here settles down. I told them I may be at dealer every day for the next week.

Well done!!!

There was a truck of jet skis being unloaded . No boats..

There was a truck of jet skis being unloaded . No boats..
Well, that is a truck load of happy people. Sorry you are not one of them. Fingers crossed everything gets worked out for yours in the next couple weeks, and you’ll be good to go for the start of boating season in May.

I am now the newest benny owner, I just paid for the following and will pick it up Friday (Good Friday)!!!
220 days from order to delivery

The 25QFB has:

White Yamaha 300 with all digital steering and throttle, ESP package with upgrade .125 thickness, Boat is Black with dual white stripes, Graphite and Silver simtex upolstery, Bamboo silver floor, Bimini ice lighting, Side lighting, toe kick lighting, cup holder lighting, underwater lighting, porta potty, fresh water wash down, center tube storage, 58 gallon fuel tank, privacy chaise, blackout luxe, wave tamer 3 tube upgrade, gate glide, rockford PMX3 with Sirius, Mooring cover storage bag, Dual curved black Bimini’s, black rub rail, Pure comfort dual reclining captain and co-captain chairs (helm with bolster), Ski pylon, sharkhide on 3 tubes, simrad Go12 display, dual batteries with switch, master power switch, Black curved ladder, console storage pocket, 6 benny quick fender latch kit. Heavy duty rub rail

I was talked out of the 10ft beam due to resale difficulty (most folks won’t tow a 10ft beam) and I was also talked out of the raised helm and went with bolster. I think I still would like raised helm and a bolster buddy and may regret this decision. The salesman and my contact at the factory both said to go with bolster only so I went with that. I will let you know in a couple of months.

I just bought insurance yesterday and learned something that maybe not many know about.
If you have towing assistance on your auto policy or boating insurance policy, and use it, it will count as a claim on your insurance. It stays flagged on the insurance for 5 years. Of course it counts as a minor ding to the insurance but it still counts. The auto claims count towards the boat and the boat claims count towards the auto. I never knew this. The recommendation is to use AAA and Seatow or Towboat. Those companies are not insurance but are providers of service and it is never reported to insurance. What a scam the insurance companies have. The broker saw that I had 2 claims almost 5 years ago, one was for a flat tire on a rental and the other was a dead battery for my wife.

Ok Jack, you are now up in the line for yours!!!

Last edited:
Back