2022 SVSR 22' Tritoon has arrived!

Reaction score
We ordered our boat early April 22' and was given an arrival date of early August (they were spot on for arrival). Nothing more than a few options other than standered equiptment. Our local dealer called last week to advise that it was on his lot and still shrink wrapped. Motor was arriving possibly this week then after arriving it would be a day to install depending on where it was on to do list. I have a list of items waiting for rigging on the "TRITOON".
Items waiting: Aluminium pontoon ceramic coating to all pontoons and all exposed aluminium, Second battery, Perko switch w/add a battery Blue Sea ARC system, Sealed auxillary fuse panel w/separate bus bars for ground and power, Genius 10x NOCO 2 bank on board battery charger, water proof NOCO recessed side plug mount connection for shor power, 2 ea 8.5 Skar audio marine grade speakers, 1500 marine grade Skar audio amp and Southern Lights sealed LED light pakage. All my wire electrical connections will be soldered, heat shrinked and dialectric grease applied.
Can't wait to start rigging it out......!

Congrats! Post pics as you can and keep us in the loop. For most things you'll be DIY-ing there's likely a writeup somewhere on the forum. Enjoy!
Thanks! Everything will be done correctly and tome taking with each step. I will be asking questions if needed.

"All my wire electrical connections will be soldered, heat shrinked and dialectric grease applied."

Is this something you ordered done at build? Thanks

Sounds like Christmas in August! Glad you’re excited and looking forward to seeing some pictures!

Well, that said, I think you’ve got the perfect party platform, particularly after your modifications! Enjoy…

I’m a bit north of ya all (Michigan) but I do know how to party. Cheers!

I do have a brother in-law in New Iberia if that counts for anything.

Your additions to your new boat is extensive and impressive. Adding bus bars for power and ground is smart making the wiring more ship shape. I was disappointed in Bennington to not see bus bars on my new boat. I was disappointed in myself for not upgrading my boat when I added 50% more wires in the console.

Your additions to your new boat is extensive and impressive. Adding bus bars for power and ground is smart making the wiring more ship shape. I was disappointed in Bennington to not see bus bars on my new boat. I was disappointed in myself for not upgrading my boat when I added 50% more wires in the console.
Interesting, our 2004 model has bus bars. The wiring is still a bit of a rat's nest, but there are bus bars...

Interesting, our 2004 model has bus bars. The wiring is still a bit of a rat's nest, but there are bus bars...
Does your 2004 have fuses or curcuit breakers? Bus bars where more common when they where part of a fuse block. I think bus bars are more ship shape because they are more of a robust connection and they make trouble shooting easier.

Congrats! Exciting! Enjoy the remainder of summer on it (or longer if further south than us Michiganders).

Back