2024 Models

Jack M

Reaction score
The Bennington Build page has some 2024 models available to build
Watch out for PADs .:cool:

I wish we could afford a case of the PADS —> don’t tell my boat I said that. I don’t want any jealousy issues before the end of boating season. :p

Too late..... Already happened and the build complete date is 8/14..... It's the wife's fault....

Edit: Just tried to spec out the exact boat that we had already ordered and it seems we can't completely spec it out the same. Hope it's just a web app issue. But heated and cooled seats... Oh my...

Last edited:
Too late..... Already happened and the build complete date is 8/14..... It's the wife's fault....

Edit: Just tried to spec out the exact boat that we had already ordered and it seems we can't completely spec it out the same. Hope it's just a web app issue. But heated and cooled seats... Oh my...
There usually are a few errors when the new models show up on it .

Currently the only 24's on the build page are the 2 S models.

The Bennington Build page has some 2024 models available to build
Watch out for PADs .:cool:

As I have said it before, Bennington has always been trying to "Screw me". :cool:
Bought a 2011. Then in 2012 they came out with a tower version. Then in 2013 or 2014, the "mega-pan" transom came out where max hp went from 150hp to 200hp but the you lost capacity of 1 passenger for the twin 32" Elips.
I've resisted PADS all these years, but now its really getting tough..

What is PADS ??

New here. Looking to upgrade our boat in 2024
Hi and Welcome. I’ve rented tritoon’s 4 times down on Table Rock Lake on family vacations over the last 20 years. Love boating down there with family.

PADS is an inside joke in the forum. “Pulled Another Derrick Syndrome”. His member name is Bulldogs Cadillac. He pops on occasionally, but not often any more since selling his last Bennington.

He bought a number of Bennington’s in fairly quick succession as he upgraded boats/options/etc…

Last edited:
Thank you.
I convinced my wife to upgrade the engine to a 200 HP. (Mercury was running a good promotion).

When we went to the dealer, she started looking at new boats. She likes the swingback layout, so we are going to order shortly after the Bennington dealer meetings.

Thank you.
I convinced my wife to upgrade the engine to a 200 HP. (Mercury was running a good promotion).

When we went to the dealer, she started looking at new boats. She likes the swingback layout, so we are going to order shortly after the Bennington dealer meetings.
Nice! We love our swingback Bennington, as well as the 200 HP Mercury Verado Pro on the back of it. Great combination!

2024 brochure spec sheet lists 600 max power on Q28 (10 ft wide). Bigger news is the Top Deck option on 25 ft L and S models. Brochure hints at SX Top Deck being a new model. More to follow as they work things out.

Attachments

• IMG_9828.jpeg
    IMG_9828.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 9
Hi and Welcome. I’ve rented tritoon’s 4 times down on Table Rock Lake on family vacations over the last 20 years. Love boating down there with family.

PADS is an inside joke in the forum. “Pulled Another Derrick Syndrome”. His member name is Bulldogs Cadillac. He pops on occasionally, but not often any more since selling his last Bennington.

He bought a number of Bennington’s in fairly quick succession as he upgraded boats/options/etc…
I still lurk from time to time, everyone knows all the cool kids are here on this forum!

Back